Im xelaman and i am new

xelaman

hi im new, very young and am looking forward to indie 4 and lij:toa cos lsw was brilliant and looks great.:cool: :) :D :p ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :( :mad: :eek: :whip: (y) (n) :gun: :sleep: :hat: :confused: :sick: :eek: :dead: these smilys are so cool ps

The_Raiders

So I supose Indy4 will be your first Indy film you see in theatres, if so, same here! I'm one of the younger people here too, nice to have someone else. :hat:

adventure_al

xelaman said:
thnx

btw y is my rpg page shut

where you from xelaman? no offense but the grammer wasn't that great, I didn't understand. Someone posted a link so you could go to a similiar thread where there is already a rpg going on.

Finn

Staff member
xelaman said:
but im only 11!
Eleven, huh? Do you have your parent's approval for this message board account?

It's not that we wouldn't like your or anything, my young friend. It's just that this forum's PG-13 and we wouldn't want to get mixed up into anything illegal...

Finn

Staff member
Okay, fine then. Sorry for asking, but we have to be sure...

Remember though that despite being young, you can't use it as an excuse if you do something that's not approved in the Forum rules. Other than that, have fun.

xelaman

thanks i'll try to talk and spell properly

i got kiked of a forum for that, i wish i could be like indiana and go :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: to them

xelaman

yer

indie is so cool

my fave was lc when i was 5, but know i understand it, i preffer tod

i wud wach lc after rotj on saterdays, and on sunday i wached rotla and then empire strikes back
i hardly wached to oter ones, but know ther way, way cooler