So uh...how does this stand for SS 12" Indy work?

Deckard

BE CAREFUL! I almost ripped my Indy's shirt doing it the wrong way with the stand as one piece and trying to squeeze him in. You actually want to do it with the metal part out.

Take the metal part of the stand. Don't insert it into the plastic part of the stand yet.

You want your metal open prongs to be around his waste area, under the leather jacket. The jacket is loose in the back to accomodate the stand running up his back.

Now once you get the metal around his waist and he's in a good pose, carefully holding him, slide the metal down into the platic part of the stand, until Indy's feet are touching the base.

0054-2.jpg

Indy-1.jpg

Crusade>Raiders

Thanks Deckard! It looks cool now, standing here on my desktop with my smaller Last Crusade Hasrbo line. I love this darn thing!

tnswman

Why do you want to use the stand? shouldn't you be holding and sleeping with him at all times?

How dull to just stand him there ;)

the good thing about the jacket is that you can hide the arms of the stand and still pose him in dynamic ways on the stand.

Billy Ray

LOL, I actually used to do just that when I was very little! I used to sleep with Johnny West and his horse (Thunderbolt). I don't think my wife would apprecite that kind of behavior though.

It's funny you mention the stand, I haven't even taken mine out of the box yet. All of my Star Wars Sideshow figures are on stands, but I can't bring myself to put Indy up for display yet...still having too much fun with him. A lot of folks have complained about the new body being loose and floppy, but mine has been standing just fine on his own, in various poses, since I have gotten him.

Wugmanmax

Deckard, where did you get the grail trap picture? Is it available online as a download somewhere? It's awesome!

Deckard

Wugmanmax said:
Deckard, where did you get the grail trap picture? Is it available online as a download somewhere? It's awesome!

Yea, I got mine on ebay, but you can find that pic online and make one yourself pretty easily.

I'll try to find the link and post it for ya.