Caption Contest 24

Yanar

Sorry for the delay friends...................

1.jpg

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/indy/images/pc/1.jpg

Good luck my valiant comrades..................

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
v/o "Welcome back to the Indy 100! While the commericals were going, Dr. Jones regained the lead..."

Canyon

"Drive yes, land no..."

As Indy was an archaeologist, he thought the chicks would really 'dig' the car... <small>(groan)</small>

omega5ooo

Indy was amazed that deep in the desert there was a pyramid with a tanking station that could fix up his car... At least that was what it said on the sign. Now just where were those mechanicans?

---

"Ford, stop showing off with the bottom of the jeep! You cleaned it, thanks for that and now do this jump again - from the side ONLY."

---

Just to make the little Nubian boy come out of the cave Indy tested the ancient "Flying jeep pyramid tour" rollercoaster to make sure it was save to ride it...

[Edited by omega5ooo on 07-27-2003 at 02:52 pm]

Attila the Professor

Staff member
To the chagrin of the Raveners, George and Steve gave in to the summer blockbuster necessity for flying off of ramps in slow-motion when they made Indy IV.

---

Indy was right...shovels do make jeeps fly.

---

"I knew that jeeps were kind of blocky, but come on, no way this is realistic!"

---

Meroe, once the great iron-production center of ancient Nubia, brings you a brand-new product sure to make your driving time fun...decagonal tires!

Pale Horse

Staff member
"Do not try to drive the road, that is impossible. Instead try to realize the truth."

"What truth?"

"There is no road."

Luke_indyWalker

Again, for some reason, half the Raveners will resort to the classic hat stapled proof line. So....

And again, we have proof that our dear friend Drt. Jones has had his hat stapled. This loss of blood may be the reason he's driving around the desert performing strange stunts.

Kumba

'The production team was running low on money so they had to paint the shovel on.'

'Indy decided to get the "jump" on those hyenas...'

spohlso

AT first Speilberg thought that the CG "Jeep Chase' scene in Indy IV looked too fake when he watched the playback. When he realized that the Jeep was the only vehicle involved he gave up completely!

Dyre Straits

Only too late Indy discovered that the CG team had failed to put the bridge in the previously "discussed" location. He had misunderstood -- it was a "cussed" location.

Yanar

a bit early, but I must admit, the CCs are growing in popularity

winners:

3) gavinpape
THOSE BLOODY VANDALS HAVE GLUED MY CAR TO THE WALL AGAIN.... BASTARDS!

2) westford
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!

1) Canyon
"Drive yes, land no..."

a LOT of god ones, Canyon and westford were neck and neck (hmmm you all got CREAMED by a bunch of english girls) :D

well, well done both of you

but canyon edges out her foe.....good job!