Hey all!

Billy Ray

"Billy Ray" here. Long time Indy fan and really looking forward to the new movie and all the hoopla surrounding it! I stumbled across The Raven while searching for news of new Indy collectibles and have been eagerly awaiting my account to be vailidated ever since! So good to finally have an all Indy forum. I am a big Star Wars fan as well, but there's not much Indy discussion on the SW forums that I frequent. I am in the military, currently deployed overseas (to a location that almost looks like something out of an Indy movie...LOL). While the movies themselves are first and foremost for me, I also love collecting Indy stuff (which hasn't been a lot over the years). I still have some of my vintage figures, got all of the Disney stuff, and have a 1/6 custom Indy that I made that got me into customizing 12" figures. Really looking forward to the upcoming Sideshow and Hasbro offerings and the LEGOs as well. I have my wife scouring the city back home for the motorcycle chase set as we speak. It's good to finally be aboard, looking forward to next year and Indy mania!

Ska

Billy Ray said:
I am a big Star Wars fan as well, but there's not much Indy discussion on the SW forums that I frequent.

Hmmmm...I wonder why?

Oh, cause they probably talk about Star Wars.;)

Welcome to the Indiana Jones message boards, where we talk about Indiana Jones!:D

Billy Ray

SKAbatula said:
Hmmmm...I wonder why?

Oh, cause they probably talk about Star Wars.;)

Welcome to the Indiana Jones message boards, where we talk about Indiana Jones!:D

Umm...yeah, right...LOL I should have specified Star Wars collecting forums (Rebelscum, JediDefender). there is some discussion on these forums, but not enough to satisfy.

Professor Jones

Welcome!

PS: Try to avoid the double posting. The little button "edit" in the right low corner of your post will allow you to modify or add something to it for a while after you've posted it.