Crystal Head Vodka

Goonie

LOL. I was just listening to that Dan Aykroyd clip on the IndyCast.

Funny they can sell booze, but Hasbro can't sell their toys.

Nurhachi1991

Here it is Gentlemen.......

http://www.hitimewine.net/istar.asp?a=6&id=167173!1166

I want one so bad but there is now way in hell that I will be able to get one :mad:

Deckard

Yea I saw this the day it came out, pretty damn funny. It reminds me of the commercial Aykroyd did in Tommy Boy w/ Chris Farley where he's selling auto parts.

Goonie

Nurhachi1991 said:
Elwood Blues what happened to you............

Maybe Ray needs to be hosed down with some positively-charged slime.;)

Since this is a Canadian product I'm going to have to check out the local BC Specialty Liquor Store to see if they have any.

I wonder if after you down thirteen bottles, if you're able to see everything like Spalko?:hat:

Indy's brother

Not to mention folks, if you get too sauced on the stuff, you always have a valid excuse for your drunk shenanigans.

"It told me to..."

Goonie

Next thing you know Aykroyd will be selling Golden Fertility Idol Tequila, to help insecure people get laid.

:whip:

Lambonius

Goonie said:
Next thing you know Aykroyd will be selling Golden Fertility Idol Tequila, to help insecure people get laid.

:whip:

Oh man, I would SO buy that. Er...not for the getting laid part, but, you know, Indiana Jones. :p

Indy's brother

Deckard said:
If you drink enough of it, you end up like Ox.

...and park "in the space between spaces."

tight-parking-space.jpg

Indy's brother

Can you imagine Harrison Ford, totally hammered, in his garage, wearing his Indy outfit, holding up a half-empty bottle of the stuff and saying incredulously: "What is this thing!?" to you?

Nurhachi1991

There should be an alternate ending on the dvd

Spalko places the crystal skull on the body and it rewards her by spewing vodka in her mouth she smiles at the camera and falls down

Than Dan Ankroyd comes out and talks about the drink :p

Goonie

Halloween is coming up. Dan should start selling his Johnny Alcoholic Bum costume; comes with cardboard box to sleep in, a brown paper bag, and a bottle of his vodka. ;)

It'll go great with the Johnny Human Torch costume.