Rocky IV

Gustav

There is definitely no cut. If you think there is a cut, you are wrong. I'm an open minded guy, but you are just wrong and nothing is going to change that. Sorry to break it to you so bluntly.

The kid probably went inside really fast.

There is no cut.

The Tingler

Sigh.

Firstly, there is not a cut. What would be the point in such a small scene?

Secondly, the kid clearly goes behind the guy, you can see his coat. He's about to come out on the other side of the guy, but the scene ends.

No Ticket

Gustav said:
There is definitely no cut. If you think there is a cut, you are wrong. I'm an open minded guy, but you are just wrong and nothing is going to change that. Sorry to break it to you so bluntly.

The kid probably went inside really fast.

There is no cut.

I'm pretty sure they just filmed a ghost who disappeared into thin air. Obviously that's it.

Gustav

The tingler is right, you can see the kid's shoulder behind the guy walking by. I don't know where he goes after that. It looks like he could have walked off the porch on the other side concealed by the man, but when it cuts to a wide shot of the porch, it doesn't look like there is another way off and the man is the only person on the porch. Maybe the kid just had school the day they did the wide shot. I don't know why I care.

The Drifter

Here's a funny thing.
I showed my mother this a few months ago and she honestly believes that it's a true ghost.
I love ya mom, but sometimes you puzzle me!

Montana Smith

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Here's a funny thing.
I showed my mother this a few months ago and she honestly believes that it's a true ghost.
I love ya mom, but sometimes you puzzle me!

Yo mamma saw a ghost?

Maybe she did, cos she made this thread rise again. Lonsome.

2651.gif

This certainly "isn't the lamest thread ever", since there are many more threads that outclass this one in that department. ;)

I.M.J.

eroc said:
Lay off the dope and look again Spalky

No cut in the scene, bud. The kid just turns and walks behind the adult when the adult reaches the top of the stairs. You can see the kids coat flourish to the right of the adult, and then you can see his hat pass the adult on the left. You probably first process the hat as the adults hand, but it's the remnants of the kid passing behind him.

:whip: