Emperor's Tomb - The Soundtrack

Laserschwert

Hi, everybody.

Some of you might know my site LucasArts Soundtracks, though you still might not know that it features a new version of the soundtrack from "Emperor's Tomb".

About two weeks ago I've uploaded a completely redone version of the ET-soundtrack, which now uses the high-quality music from the X-Box version of the game (192Kb/s at 44KHz ... as opposed to the 96Kb/s at 22KHz from the PC-version). It's about 2 hours of music on a 2-CD set, including covers, of course. So, if broadband is your friend (or waiting is) you might wanna check it out. I have the FOA-soundtrack too... maybe you'll like it.

MP3

Woohoo! You're the man, Laze!!! Thanks for doing the Indy [Gaming] community a great service! :)

dameain

SWEET!!! site by the way, you ever think about doing a soundtrack to Indiana Jones and the Infernel Machine?

Laserschwert

Thanks.

Well, I AM thinking about "Infernal Machine"... maybe I'll have it soon. Unfortunately the sound quality isn't that great in that game...

Tom Jones

I really like what you did with the Final/End Credits, mixing all the music together like that. That's how it should've been done in the game. ;)

Kate

You can but video/computer game soundtracks? New one on me.

BTW, this is my first post in the Games section. I feel so out of place....

Laserschwert

@Tom Jones:

Thank you... I just thought that since most movies (and all Indy movies) have a medley of the different themes as their end credits, I'll just do this for ET as well... just having the "Raiders March" at the end AGAIN wouldn't feel "soundtracky" enough. So I remixed the music that was heard in the actual ending sequence using little pieces from other parts of the soundtrack (I had to remix it, because the original file of the end-sequence contained some disturbing kissing noises of Indy making out with Mei Ying), and added different cues from all over the game...

I'm quite happy with the end result.

TommyJohnson

That's cool, but I see you had mixed the tracks together...

Can you post here the chronologic order of the 137 tracks of the game?

Very good work anyways!

Laserschwert

I don't know the chronological order... I am not even sure if I got it right for the soundtrack. Some folders in the music directory have level numbers, and that's the only chronology that's DEFINITELY correct. I just thought the rest of it up (given by folder-names and a walkthrough of the game).