TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Indy Gear and Props
User Name
Password

Old 01-07-2018, 07:45 AM   #1
Glenville86
IndyFan

New Wested Hero LC

Wested has their new LC Hero jacket available for order in different skins.
Glenville86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:44 AM   #2
Drones33
IndyFan

A curious one this. It’s great to see the LC Hero is finally available, however I do wish Wested would add a description. There’s nothing on the website as yet to say how the Hero differs from the custom LC. It also strikes me as odd that having released what is supposedly a fairly screen accurate LC jacket, Wested muddies the waters by offering some very non-SA options; different pockets, alternative linings, different stitching on the straps etc. Nice to have those alternatives but seems to be missing the point a bit. Especially when those options are not readily available on the custom LC jacket. Nor on the Custom Raiders or the ToD.
Drones33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:05 AM   #3
Major West
IndyFan

The custom LC and OTR jackets are based on the Crystal Skull pattern, even then the collar is a strange hybrid that is neither LC or CS.

The new LC Hero, is very close to accurate. Just make sure you select rectangle box and D-Rings and dark brown satin lining. I would probably still order a cotton lining myself, personal preference.

I'm still deciding to order or not though. The LC is probably my third favourite Indy jacket.
Major West is offline   Reply With Quote