There was no Tarzan yell

Bantu_Wind

I don't know what everyone was talking about-complaining about a Tarzan yell that Shia does. It is nowhere in the movie and I've seen it twice! Just a bunch of BS.
I liked it much more the second time I saw it. Great film.
Also, loved the bit with the snake! I almost cried from laughing. Ford was brilliant!

Indyisreal

How old are you 12? That "tarzan" scene was a joke. I don`t know not one person over (12 years old) who liked this movie.

Tarzan yelling is the thing to do when in the viscinity of vines for the swinging on. Even Roger Moore did it in Octopu$$y. If James Bond does it, everybody should.

Michael24

Yeah, there was no "Tarzan yell" in the movie. It was just that Mutt's vine swinging reminds one of Tarzan. Chewie did a Wookie version of the Tarzan yell in ROTJ, but I think that's the only time it was ever done in a Star Wars movie.

Mutt's swinging scene was a little overboard I thought, but ultimately not that bad given that I enjoyed the rest of the whole jungle chase. But I think it might have been better if it was shot differently or if he'd only swung a couple times just to reach a tree to climb down on to get to a vehicle or something.

Mothy

When I saw the film I was pleased that Mutt did not 'Tarzan yell' whilst vine swinging. That is a bonus to what was already quite a cheesy scene.

Grizzlor

The entire swinging vines scene was to retroactively prove that the old Atari game Pitfall was indeed an Indiana Jones ripoff. ;)

Agent Z

Grizzlor said:
The entire swinging vines scene was to retroactively prove that the old Atari game Pitfall was indeed an Indiana Jones ripoff. ;)

Actually, with the croc/gator jumping bit, I thought it was a rip of Live and Let Die too. ;)

Jones_Happens

Indyisreal said:
How old are you 12? That "tarzan" scene was a joke. I don`t know not one person over (12 years old) who liked this movie.
I don't know what you're talking about. I think every movie should have someone swinging from a vine!!!:whip:

Indyisreal said:

'He not busy being born is busy dying' Bob Dylan said that.

'Aint nothing wrong with being a 12 year old now and again.' I said that. I'm 36.

A work colleague today was talking about seeing the film at the weekend. I asked him if he enjoyed it and he said 'yeah, it's Indiana Jones!'

He's 29.

Jones_Happens

replican't said:
'He not busy being born is busy dying' Bob Dylan said that.

'Aint nothing wrong with being a 12 year old now and again.' I said that. I'm 36.

A work colleague today was talking about seeing the film at the weekend. I asked him if he enjoyed it and he said 'yeah, it's Indiana Jones!'

He's 29.

Amen, man!!