Robot Chicken Indiana Jones

Attila the Professor

Staff member
RedeemedChild said:
I'm tired of this type of trash. First Family Guy and now this.

Oh, come on, not everything needs to be high humor. And I'm not sure what your precise objection even is - it's pretty good stuff which, frankly, does rely on a fairly broad knowledge of pop culture to be fully appreciated.

WeAreGoingToDie

To be fair to Robot Chicken, RC is very original as it goes outside the films using the characters in new situations relating to the films/tv shows whereas Family Guy lifts scenes replacing film/tv characters with FG characters.

Driftwoodv.7

The great thing about Robot Chicken, particularly w/ the Indy sketch, is they actually are really clever. They slip in jokes that honestly only somewhat large Indy fans would get. let's be honest, not everyone would get a lot of the stuff in that young Indy sketch.

if that made any sense.. kinda hard to explain what I'm getting at.

DocWhiskey

Hadn't seen that one. That was terrific. Family guy or Robot Chicken or both need to do an IJ special asap!

lao che & sons

ha ha, I like family guy better than robo chicky:p. But They're both pretty funny. Famly guy could easily do a indy episode and so could robot chicken. I would watch.(y)

JCC1004

I agree with both of you. Would it be like the SW ones with little clips or a whole moive/scene in the episode.