Ravenwood museum newspaper coverage

Billy Ray

Sweet that you made the paper Les! Great write up too. For some reason I can't get the images to "embiggen" though.

fenris

Here in the Philippines, in video arcades, there is an Indiana Jones "pachinko" style machine. There are 15 numbers at the bottom where you need the balls to "land" to form a line... it's kinda hard to explain, but there are a lot of those machines here.

I've been trying to find a picture from the internet, but can't find any. It would be an interesting addition to your museum.

fenris said:
Here in the Philippines, in video arcades, there is an Indiana Jones "pachinko" style machine. There are 15 numbers at the bottom where you need the balls to "land" to form a line... it's kinda hard to explain, but there are a lot of those machines here.

I've been trying to find a picture from the internet, but can't find any. It would be an interesting addition to your museum.

If you can assist with pictures and helping acquire one that would be fantastic!

Les

SnakeSurprise

Les is a nice guy, I recently bought something from him that I haven't seen on the open market in over 10 years or so...:gun: