Who Care What Happens... "Indy I love you!"

IT WILL BE INDY... HE HAD MANY ADVENTURES... IV IS BUT JUST ONE... WHO JOINS ME?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peterlally

WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS... ITS INDY WE ALL LOVE INDY IT WILL BE TRUE TO OUT HEARTS IM SURE.. I HAVE BEEN PRO IV FOR 18 YEARS AND DAMN IT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I'LL DIE PRO IV WHO IS WITH ME? (THIS IS NOT THE LAST OF INDY... TRUST THEM):cool:

A_True_Believer

Wait, so we have to choose between being completely gung-ho about a fifth movie, or saying that the entire Indy series is ruined? Can't there be something in the middle, like "I'm excited about part 4, but let's not push it with more sequels after that"?

Rob67

Hmmm....the poll question doesn't make sense...

Is it asking if there should be more films then this fourth one?

And, why are you YELLING!?

oki9Sedo

peterlally said:
WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS... ITS INDY WE ALL LOVE INDY IT WILL BE TRUE TO OUT HEARTS IM SURE.. I HAVE BEEN PRO IV FOR 18 YEARS AND DAMN IT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I'LL DIE PRO IV WHO IS WITH ME? (THIS IS NOT THE LAST OF INDY... TRUST THEM):cool:

You should have had some middle ground between the two options, thats what I would have voted for. But I'm more in favour of the "yes" one.

No Ticket

oki9Sedo said:
You should have had some middle ground between the two options, thats what I would have voted for. But I'm more in favour of the "yes" one.

Yes and for that reason I think this poll isn't really worth voting in at all.

No Ticket said:
Yes and for that reason I think this poll isn't really worth voting in at all.

Seconded... I thought about it for a moment and I've very definitely on middle ground. I love the fact that they're making the upcoming film, but... I think a fifth might be a bit much at this point. So no vote here...

Niteshade007

I think he said he was drunk when he posted this. And it would make sense. I mean, it's such a stupid thread, yet look at all the replies. And I am now one of those replying.