The Shooting is Complete!!

sarah navarro

This is a memorable day ,the final Indy movie finished shooting.But i actually thought they were gonna keep shooting til tommorow:whip:
now its all about waiting

OhioJones

Who would have thought?

It's equally, if not more, amazing to hear this as it was to hear that shooting had just begun on the "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Franchise."

Now it's history! We went from almost giving up faith that it would ever happen to now having a film!

I cannot wait to see a trailer for this baby!!

No Ticket

I almost... heck, I DID pretty much give up hope this would ever happen. And now it's in the can. Incredible.

It may be seven more months, but only what... one or two until the first trailer? That's not so bad! (y)

Professor Jones

Join the chorus:

TA-DA-DA-DAAAAAAAAAAA, TA-DA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
TA-DA-DA-DAAAAAAA TA-DA-DA-DA-DA!!
TA-DA-DA-DAAAAAAAAAAA, TA-DA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
TA-DA-DAAA-DA! DA-DAAA-DA! DA-DAAA-DA,DA-DAA-DA-DA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :whip:

metalinvader

No Ticket said:
I almost... heck, I DID pretty much give up hope this would ever happen. And now it's in the can. Incredible.

It may be seven more months, but only what... one or two until the first trailer? That's not so bad! (y)

Yeah,No kidding.This movie has been in development hell for over a decade.Off,ON,OFF,OFF.But,Finally a new Indy film has been made.I guess 7 months ain't that bad....;)

torao

Moderator Emeritus
I'm glad there weren't any backs hurt or ankles crushed by airplanes. It's incredible how quickly you get used to an Indiana Jones film shooting after all those weird years of development hell.
Remember how it all drove us nuts?

At 11-28-2006, 11:55 PM

Finn said:
Valium... gimme valium...

I still can't believe, though, that it's seven more months. I also wonder about the relatively long shoot.

Finn

Staff member
Raiders of the Lost Comment that sums all these years up...

Oh well, guess we can be pretty sure we'll be getting our film now.

Finally. And that's an understatement.

Kingsley

Wait, they can stole the film while editing, WW3 can begin, UFOs can land and abduct Spielberg, Lucas and Kahn... :eek: .

By the way, congratulations, we where all waiting, but your deadline time was succesful (y)

kongisking

OhioJones said:
Who would have thought?

It's equally, if not more, amazing to hear this as it was to hear that shooting had just begun on the "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Franchise."

Now it's history! We went from almost giving up faith that it would ever happen to now having a film!

I cannot wait to see a trailer for this baby!!

2008...the Year of the Hat, everybody! :hat:

HOOORAY!!! It's finally done! It's actually finished (except for effects and all that stuff...)! Holy Tarzan-turds, I feel like throwing a party! ARGH this is such a great day! For years we've waited, and now it's all true!

Man, I feel like a Christian during the time of Jesus' return to Earth...HE'S COMING BACK! AND FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!

Come on Lucas and Steven, bring us that kick-ass trailer NOW! :eek:

Dr.Sartorius

I'm glad filming is over. It means we're a little closer to finally seeing this movie. I just wish they could have filmed overseas. Oh well.

Now if only they'd update the frickin official site...with some kind of Its A Wrap video. Jebus....ever since Paramount took over the site its become worthless. 2 MONTHS since the last video. Someone over at Lucasfilm is not doing his job.

Katarn07

Yeah, following the development of this movie truly is a story in itself. I can't believe its done being filmed! When did it begin? I forgot already.... lol

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Wow, filming's over. We can only hope that they put some videos up there while we wait for the next seven months otherwise this forum will be either dead or full of "oh God, isn't it May 2008 yet?"

But I must say it again, thank God, Marion's back!

"BRING ON THE VIDEO!!!"
"BRING ON THE VIDEO!!!"
"BRING ON THE VIDEO!!!"

Johan

Now I could put away my worry that Harrison "goes the way of the dodo" before the film is finished...no disrespect to him; but it happened to John Candy.

Avilos

Finn said:
Oh well, guess we can be pretty sure we'll be getting our film now.

Finally. And that's an understatement.
Call me hopelessly optimistic but I never doubted the film would get made over all these years. Its a nice validation to see filming completed!

No Ticket

Dr.Sartorius said:
I'm glad filming is over. It means we're a little closer to finally seeing this movie. I just wish they could have filmed overseas. Oh well.

Now if only they'd update the frickin official site...with some kind of Its A Wrap video. Jebus....ever since Paramount took over the site its become worthless. 2 MONTHS since the last video. Someone over at Lucasfilm is not doing his job.

I think the new flash site looks cheap and thrown together with a lack of any real content whatsoever. I am hoping that they are working on a much nicer one for when the movie is closer to being released. If I knew nothing about Indy hardly and visited the site, the look of it and lack of activity would definitely deter my interest in the quality of the movie a bit.

... it's Indiana frick'n Jones. The site should be nicer than that.