Captain America: The First Avenger

Agent Crab

He was in Marvel vs Capcom, which was awesome. He also appeared in an awesome fanfic.

But yeah, he's one of my favourite super heros.

TheMutt92

Very excited for the direction this film is going in. The 1940's represents a time period when heroes like Captain America thrived (something they also do for a future Superman movie). And after glimpsing superhero action during WWII in Wolverine, can't wait to see what Joe Johnston will do.

Indy Scout 117

yeah cap is amazing...if he were real and saw the condition of the US today, i think he wouldnt be happy about it...dont you think???

Jack Nelligan

He would be run out of town for actually standing up for the U.S.A. and its traditional values. His patriotism would be seen as anti-establishment and anti-New World Order!

Indy Scout 117

yeah when i learned that in the Marvel civil War comics that Cap surrendered i was sooo dissappointed (n) that registration act is an act of Communism!! how could Cap stand down to that!?!?! i almost cried when i heard that...not really...

Dr Bones

Jack Nelligan said:
He would be run out of town for actually standing up for the U.S.A. and its traditional values. His patriotism would be seen as anti-establishment and anti-New World Order!

You're bang on...

I would love to see Cap be the Cap he was created to be and not some diluted shadow that Hollywood will inevitably portray.

Holocaust denial is a crime so why is Hollywood afraid to tackle WWII properly these days and take pride in the USA's part in resolving the conflict?

America, despite it's great sense of patriotism and national pride in it's troops, seems to be afraid to embrace the victory in WWII in it's movies these days?

I can hear Basil Fawlty now..."Don't mention the war!"

Montana Smith

kongisking said:
Does this mean the Cap film will follow the structure of TITANIC, with the whole film basically being the flashbacks of Steve Rogers?

What if Harrison Ford filmed bookends, and told of his wartime adventures with Captain America in flashback?

Maybe not, then!

RedeemedChild

Jack Nelligan said:

Well Jack you've spoken the truth. My friend told me that while Obama was in Copenhagen discussing the New "Green" Order and Climate Change that John Kerry was given the "keys" of "evil" and signed the papers for Communism in our beloved America.

Anyway to get back on topic I'm afraid that they won't do Captain America right after the mess they made of Spider-Man in trying to give Peter Parker a Star Wars-esque lightside/ darkside mental struggle with his symbyotic suit

All my hopes and anticipations lie on both the Thor movie and animated TV series Marvel has for next year. Marvel has already shown they can get Thor right with the major success from last year Hulk vs Thor.

I sure hope the Captain America movie won't be a disaster like last years horrible G.I. Joe or rather U.N. Global NWO Joe.

Last edited:

metalinvader

RedeemedChild said:
Well Jack you've spoken the truth. My friend told me that while Obama was in Copenhagen discussing the New "Green" Order and Climate Change that John Kerry was given the "keys" of "evil" and signed the papers for Communism in our beloved America.

Is this idiot for real?Seriously!?:rolleyes:

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
He sadly, yes.

Guys, are you saying that you don't believe in the New World Order?

Don't allow your selves to be deceived by the Democrats. I won't say that Obama is a wolf in sheeps clothing but I don't trust him.

Anyway regarding this upcoming Captain America movie; I wonder if the movie will feature the Avengers references like the one at the end of Iron Man?

metalinvader

RedeemedChild said:
Guys, are you saying that you don't believe in the New World Order?

Don't allow your selves to be deceived by the Democrats. I won't say that Obama is a wolf in sheeps clothing but I don't trust him.

Please,I'm a nut job who believe in the ancient astronaut theory but even I can tell you that the NWO is a load of tripe.

Let me give you some advice...
Get off the computer,Put that Wiimote down,Tell your b!tchy sister to get some therapy,Drop that retarded anime crap,Shave that three day old beard off,Go out on a Friday night..A bar maybe,Slam down a few pints,Untuck your dick from in between your legs,Find a chick,Get laid,Go home and repeat this process every Friday untill you realize life is more about fluffy video games and internet conspiracies.

Hawkeye

metalinvader said:
Let me give you some advice...
Get off the computer,Put that Wiimote down,Tell your b!tchy sister to get some therapy,Drop that retarded anime crap,Shave that three day old beard off,Go out on a Friday night..A bar maybe,Slam down a few pints,Untuck your dick from in between your legs,Find a chick,Get laid,Go home and repeat this process every Friday untill you realize life is more about fluffy video games and internet conspiracies.

Agreed.

tencharacters