Reports of Lines Forming

eroc

bonoferox said:
Is it weird or sad that I'm getting married on Saturday.....but I'm a tad more excited about this?

After all, I've waited 19 years for the movie and I've only known her for 3 years ;)

Nah, I love her.

Sweet!!!!! I love the honesty! Be true.:whip:

MolaRam2

2 hours and 12 minutes left here on the East coast. I'm very excited. I'm also a little nervous about it being disapoiting. Nevertheless, this is one of the surreal days I look foward to for a very long time, and once it finally comes it feels kind of strange,it feels like an end of an era.

00Kevin

Indyfan
It's now 6:49 CA time,

I am going now, I will take my history of film Final in a few moments and as soon as I am done I will hitail my @$$ over to irvine spectrum.

This is it

Hat's off to all of you! I hope you enjoy it!

INDY FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Falco

I'm about to embark on my own midnight screening adventure! :hat:

See you all on the other side, I'll emerge either a better man or a severely destroyed one.

Marty Jones

Two more hours and all the rumors will be either dashed or confirmed and I'll finally know for sure if the negative reviews were true and the film doesn't cut it or the picture is a blast and fits right in with the other three (which is my guess based soley upon the previews which look great). So exciting!

Salacious

I'm waiting until Friday night to see it with friends. I look forward to an entertaining couple of days reading responses on these forums. :cool:

No Ticket

I wish I was going to the midnight show tonight... but I gotta work early so I'm going tomorrow night. But I'm still excited nonetheless. Although I'm aware I shouldn't get my hopes up too high or I may end up not liking it just because my expectations are too high.

But still... I feel like doing... something. I don't know what. I wonder if I'll be able to sleep in another hour or so when I'm laying there thinking... "Right now some of my friends are watching the first new Indy adventure in 19 years!!"

Ahhhh! :whip:

I can't wait! I'm seeing it with my brother tomorrow! (y)

blueoakleyz

My local theater (which has 21 screens) is showing Indy at 12:01 (where the hell did the first minute go? Did it disappear? Indiana Jones and the Lost Minute) on 10 screens. People were lining up at 6pm at least today.
I'm leaving at 10 or so I don't feel like waiting all that much after graduating saturday. :sleep:

No Ticket

It's 11:05 right now and I just called my friend who is going to the midnight showing, he's at the theater right now. He said the line forming is all the way down the hall at the theater. He also said there's been at least two people dressed up as Indy (but not well) and that people are humming the Raiders march in line. Awwwwwww...
I WISH I COULD'VE GONE TO THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!

blondeheroine

Just got back. They sold out three theaters. People with hats, jackets, a Marion and someone who looked more like Lawrence of Arabia than anyone from the Indy canon.

blueoakleyz

It was so weird for me

I bought my ticket online today at fandango on one of the farther ones on the list (out of ten)

I get there at 6 today and lines were forming. I come back and 10 and see a big line, not my screen. I go inside, a HUUUUUGE LINE FOR ONE SCREEN....
but for my screen? one of the smaller screens? 3 people ahead of me! I got let in 5 minutes after I got there, at 10:30

It was sweet

Adamwankenobi

blondeheroine said:
Just got back. They sold out three theaters. People with hats, jackets, a Marion and someone who looked more like Lawrence of Arabia than anyone from the Indy canon.

But Lawrence is part of the Indy canon. :cool:

Crack that whip

I bought my ticket a week or more in advance, and until I did I fretted about the possibility of their selling out before I could get mine. I probably didn't need to worry - the theater was fairly full but not sold out, and the audience wasn't quite as receptive as I'd hoped, though perhaps the hour had something to do with that.

I did see one guy in full Indy regalia (I asked what he was there to see ;) ) and a woman in Indy-esque garb (fedora and shoulder bag mixed with a skirt and woman's shirt).

blondeheroine

Adamwankenobi said:
But Lawrence is part of the Indy canon. :cool:

Yeah, I think you'd have to see the costume to see what I'm talking about. It was a younger teen boy and I think he was just dressing up for the fun of it. It was cute. I actually enjoyed seeing him.

BTW, I'm not talking about the Map Room costume. I realized after I posted that it could be mistaken for what I'm talking about, but that's not it. :p