Temple of the Forbidden Eye Paper Model

Trennas

I just saw this and my jaw fell open in sheer awesomeness :D Definitely going to tackle this baby in the next few weeks, as soon as I get some decent paper and a place to cut the parts :)

Goonie

I'm going to have to get back to building this thing one of these days. I had to get a new printer because something went wrong with my old one, so I may have to tweak the colors a bit to match the parts I printed with my old one.

Dr. HenryJones.jr

Goonie said:
43400004Small.jpg

It is big as than mine from the sheet A4 I think, the part of paper put together , right?

Goonie

col.dietrich said:
when will this be finished?

I won't be finshed for quite a while yet. I've been too busy looking for work lately and haven't touched the model in a few months. I do hope to get back into it one of these days.:hat:

Short Rounded

Goonie said:
Inside of the temple:
43400053Small.jpg

A detailed shot of the inside. Trader Sam didn't have a full photo of the mural on the wall so he made it appear as if it were damaged at the bottom:

There is a video on Youtube of the ride where the filmer pans from the bottom of the mural to the top, just incase you really wanted to know what the bottom looked like.;)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Not made out of paper, but here's a model of the temple in this video and slide show of an architect who created a Disneyland model garden railway in his backyard.

Goonie

Hmm, I wonder if I should get back into this project. I think I may. I haven't touched it since my old printer crapped out, and I've kinda gotten tired of looking at an unfinished model.

It's starting to look like a real temple, it's got spider webs all over it now. :D