40M Bande Ache Tsunami Photo?

MartyB

In the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami. All the pictures were saw were of the smaller 30FT Tsunami, but the one that hid Bande Ache was around 40M high. Is this it?

tsunamirw6.jpg

Indy's brother

Come on man, that pic is obviously a fake. The foam, the water droplets, the formation of the wave itself, it's all out of proportion with the rest of the shot. That wave looks like it's 3ft, max.

The Man

Indy's brother said:
Come on man, that pic is obviously a fake. The foam, the water droplets, the formation of the wave itself, it's all out of proportion with the rest of the shot. That wave looks like it's 3ft, max.

What type of trees are those? They don't seem very native to Asia. Looks like a European resort...

WOW!! That is by far the most convincing photo of a tsunami I have ever scene MartyB. Were you in one of the small boats there when you snapped that spectacular shot or were you outside of the bathtub?:D

Indy's brother

ninepinejones said:
WOW!! That is by far the most convincing photo of a tsunami I have ever scene MartyB. Were you in one of the small boats there when you snapped that spectacular shot or were you outside of the bathtub?:D
Easy, Easy! Let's just attack the photo. This guy is new here. He just needs to find his voice. And this is not an attack on you, 9 pine, just sayin'.

[EDIT] His join date is Oct 2007? Sorry, I was looking at his post count. Umm. Rip away?

|ZiR|

Hey, I think it's kinda sweet that there's someone who'd think this was real. We're far too cynical nowadays.

The Man

I sadly nicked a pimple while shaving yesterday...

shining_blood_elevator.jpg

My cat is still among the missing...