Your Figures In Action! (with PICS!)

Dr Bones

Mine updated...

Now entitled..."George Lucas goes special edition CGI remastering crazy!" ;)

Picture008.jpg

Lance Quazar

ChromiumBlue37 said:
A ha! I saw this brand at TRU and the elephant was the same size only with tusks. Looks like I am going to Target. It's even an Indian Elephant. How perfect!

But a baby elephant for Shorty wouldn't have tusks.

I have seen larger elephants from Schleich, that would be great for Indy, only not at Target.

Still, they do exist

ChromiumBlue37

Lance Quazar said:
But a baby elephant for Shorty wouldn't have tusks.

I have seen larger elephants from Schleich, that would be great for Indy, only not at Target.

Still, they do exist

Oh yeah - you are correct. There actually 2 elephants from Schleich in the animal bins at Target. They are the same size, (one with tusks, one without). I really want to find the larger Elephant for Indy now!

vf wing

Lambonius said:
It's actually just Map Room Indy's body/robe with a Cairo Thug head. ;)

Clever!

I guess those Nazi punks are cooperating with the invading Imperials, eh Dr. Bones?

I got a great pic of Indy on the elephant, but it's not ready for uploading yet. It'll be another couple of days :( The elephant in question is old, my friend wasn't sure how he acquired it. Sorry Chromium!

Luke Skywalker

LOL i never realised that Mutt always had the jacket in the movie, he never quits it?

It's a thing like the RPG indy, in KOTCS indy never wear the sleeves turned short. In the wharehouse he weards the sleeves down but with oppened wrist buttons.

Lance Quazar

LOVE the new pics, VF Wing!

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Ha ha!! I also used that Red-Star guy from G I Joe as part of my "Ruskies" army!

The best part about that head - it is an absolutely PERFECT fit on a Dovchenko body. Seriously. Perfect.

Errex

That Thugee Guard is awesome!. I'm seriously considering ordering a case of the wave he comes in.

vf wing

Luke Skywalker said:
LOL i never realised that Mutt always had the jacket in the movie, he never quits it?

No, not in the film itself. I think Hasbro received some promotional photos of him without the jacket, which may explain the figure's existence. It's been a frequent complaint of collectors. I've bought a couple myself, tho. :whip:

Lance Quazar said:
LOVE the new pics, VF Wing!

The best part about that head - it is an absolutely PERFECT fit on a Dovchenko body. Seriously. Perfect.

Thanks Lance! I guess that means the Dovchenko head will fit perfectly on the Red Star body then..!

I can't wait to pop my Chief Guard open. You'll wanna jump on that case Errex!

NickTurner

ALMOST Elephant for Indy

I got this from http://www.thebigzoo.com

Elephant_1.jpg

It's still wrapped up 'cos I will probably return it. Thing is it is billed as a "Large Latex Elephant", and is supposed to be from 9 to 12 inches long. Which would be the perfect size. But it is barely 7 inches long. It IS larger than the Schleich, but in the movie the elephant Indy rides on is HUGE!

However, in case someone is interested, there you go. BTW, "Latex" means it is made out of squishy foam type rubber... very lightweight.