The FILM quote conversation (any film ever made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Gonzo

This one works much like the unfilmed Indy quote conversation except any actually filmed movie is fair game. Let's begin the conversation!

Here's one from There Will Be Blood

DANIEL PLAINVIEW
You're a bastard from a basket. Bastard from a basket.

Dr. Gonzo

TRAINING VIDEO GIRL:
We have randomly selected weapons to put in your kits, so you might get lucky, and you might not.

(from the asian cult classic Battle Royale)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

Major Kong, <I>Dr. Strangelove, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb</I>

Pale Horse

Staff member
(hard to read with headnotes and footnotes)

"I don't need you to tell me how {censored} good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys {censored}. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead {censored} in my garage...." Pulp Fiction

Pale Horse

Staff member
"Well I'm through protecting her; she can swing for all I care! Boy, I'm down at the garage working my butt off 14 hours a day and she's out there munching on bon-bons and tramping around like some floozy! Thought she could pull the wool over my eyes? Well, I wasn't born yesterday. I tell ya there are just some things a man just can't take, and this time she pushed me too far. That little chiseler. Boy what a sap I was!" Chicago

Joosse

Away with him - but gently my pets, gently. I have plans for our royal guest.

(Sleeping Beauty)

Pale Horse

Staff member
"You know, you have a very big mouth, sir! Are you hiding something from me? Is that what you're doing? I bet you that is your Porsche that's parked outside, isn't it? Isn't that your Porsche? Is it? How would you like me to have the IRS come down here and crawl up your {censored}' ass with a microscope? 'Cause they'll do it! I've seen them do it! It's not a pretty sight! I want you to know something, pal! And I want all of y'all to know something! I can have twenty five agents down here in fifteen minutes to march in here, snatch your bond from underneath you and you guys'll be out of business, permanently, if I don't get some cooperation! Is that understood?"Beverly Hills Cop

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

l got more white girls in [my trailer] than the first lifeboat on the Titanic and they all want a part in my movie and l got just the part for 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.