Ghost_Rider_28_covers_by_Eldelgado_826.jpg

42_ghost_riders__heavens_on_fire_6.jpg

go ahead. guess....:p

Dr. Gonzo

Making films...
writing...
watching films...
and now adding playing a keyboard to the list
(just got a 1968 Gibson G101... Ray Manzarek of The Doors used one)

Indy's brother

If I'm honest with myself (and all of you) I could say that I get easily obsessed with things, period. I have an annoying habit of hyper-focusing on things. Indy is the only lasting one. As far as other things, right now (and for the last year) I have been spending my spare time roaming The Wastes in Fallout 3. There is something disturbingly relaxing about looking for people that want to kill you and blowing their F***ing heads off.....

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Darkwing Duck!

I've found the new comic series and I've bee reading it... And it's awesome! I'm looking forward to the Duck Tales line.

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:
If I'm honest with myself (and all of you) I could say that I get easily obsessed with things, period. I have an annoying habit of hyper-focusing on things. Indy is the only lasting one.

That's the same for me. I go through phases where something is all dominating, and then suddenly I lose interest.

Indy's brother said:
As far as other things, right now (and for the last year) I have been spending my spare time roaming The Wastes in Fallout 3. There is something disturbingly relaxing about looking for people that want to kill you and blowing their F***ing heads off.....

...and collecting their gear, trading it, and making home improvements!

I still love the Wasteland, and check for new mods everyday at the Fallout 3 Nexus site, but I've been trying to break away from it (same goes for The Raven ;)). Latest gaming obsession: Far Cry 2. Current collecting obsession: militaria and related junk.

I have so many collections that I add to when the opportunity arises:

Star Wars action figures
Miscellaneous 1/6 figures
Lego
GE Fabbri's James Bond Car Collection
Eaglemoss's DC, Marvel and Lord of the Rings Figurines
Armies of Middle Earth figures
Wargaming miniatures
West End Games role-playing books
DVDs
Britains 1/32 figures and animals
Timpo 1/32 figures and animals

Any one of these could become my latest obsession, but for the rest of the time they're just there waiting for the next bargain purchase!

Henry W Jones

Rocket Surgeon said:
Roughly twenty years, give or take here and there...

What do you play?

...besides the radio that is.

LOL
Drums off and on for twenty + years. Keyboards for about the same except without breaks from it like the drums. And I own a guitar and can do very little on it. But I'm trying. Recently got as a gift from my bro. Don't play radio often, more of a mp3 guy. :whip:

Henry W Jones said:
LOL
Drums off and on for twenty + years. Keyboards for about the same except without breaks from it like the drums. And I own a guitar and can do very little on it. But I'm trying. Recently got as a gift from my bro. Don't play radio often, more of a mp3 guy. :whip:
You should post your gear over here:

Music Gear

I collect all sorts of instruments, love music.Was putting together a Pearl set a long time ago...had no place for it.
What kind of guitar?

Henry W Jones

Rocket Surgeon said:
You should post your gear over here:

Music Gear

I collect all sorts of instruments, love music.Was putting together a Pearl set a long time ago...had no place for it.
What kind of guitar?

Gibson special model Epiphone. I have a Roland keyboard. A Korg keyboard. And a M-audio keystation that plugs into the computer. And tons of studio software. I also own a professional microphone. ;) Just a few things. Oh... and a radio. :)

The Drifter

Hmmmm, let's see.

-My God
-My family
-Video games, and reading about video games.
-Anything by Robert E. Howard (Conan, Bran Mak Morn, Solomon Kane, Kull, etc)
-Cooking and trying new recipes.
-Writing (even though, I haven't done much of that lately.)
-Drawing (Ditto)
-Gardening

Last edited:

teampunk

right now, in no particular order
music (mostly of the old school punk and rock type)
collecting ancient roman coins and reading ancient roman writers.
just started or recovered from my childhood, the civil war
all things henry rollins
biking, running, lifting heavy things
vague interest in ww2. mostly band of brothers
indiana jones
and my oldest love of all, wwe. and yes, i know its fake.:D

Dr.Jonesy

I am an avid film fan, also love comic books, art, history, science and writing. Also do photography.

I love film dearly, about the same amount as I love music. I play guitar, drums and am currently learning piano.

Here's my Top 15 just for fun;

1.) Casablanca
2.) Citizen Kane
3.) Rear Window
4.) Raiders of the Lost Ark
5.) American Beauty
6.) Schindler's List
7.) Breakfast at Tiffany's
8.) Gone With the Wind
9.) The Godfather I & II
10.) 3 Indiana Jones Sequels
11.) Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain
12.) A Clockwork Orange
13.) Maltese Falcon
14.) Pulp Fiction
15.) There Will Be Blood

I love music, and classic rock.

Favorite Bands;
1.) Queen
2.) KISS
3.) Led Zeppelin
4.) Pink Floyd
5.) The Beatles
6.) The Cars
7.) Aerosmith
8.) Rush
9.) Alice In Chains
10.) AC/DC

Also love Julie London, Billie Holliday, and most classical composers.

I also have a love for academics and have 2 leatherbound journals packed with notes on World History, World History, all Science subjects (Biology through Physics), and I also read quite often, mostly non-fiction but I do appreciate fiction as well. My two favorite books are "The Great Gatsby" and "Guns, Germs and Steel". And the most fascinating period for me is the "Age of Enlightenment". Love that period...

I write often; stories and such. I love poetry as well.

I'm also very into politics and always have CSPAN on when I'm home or studying so I may watch the House and Senate work.

I collect coins.

I love clothes, and do enjoy shopping. I always dress formally, black or dark jeans, black sport coat, nicely ironed button up shirt, tie, wallet chain, I have about 9 rings on, and my aviator sunglasses. But I occasionally wear a band shirt and I do love my Vans and Converse.

I'm currently a college student and have been since I was 16. I attended my community college during my Sophomore year in high school and I had graduated High School when I had turned 17 about 4 months shy of finishing my Junior year. I'm currently 18.

I've always been a fan of comic books and collect them, and I have a love for Batman that is unparalleled by any hero. Though I do love The Punisher, Spiderman, Green Lantern and the Hulk. I used to be an avid Batman collector.

I love art and study it when I can. My room's walls are covered in classic painting by Dali, Seurat, Dadd, Van Gogh, and many others. I also have 3 fabric posters (KISS, Queen and Led Zeppelin). My favorite painting is "The Fairy Feller's Master Stroke" and I thank Queen for getting me into loving that painting.

And just because I can post them, here are a few photos I did this month, and I think these are likely my favorites I've done lately. I haven't edited any of these at all except for desaturating the last one.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Okay, well, this is me and these are the things I'm into!

Thanks for reading. :hat: