If you could visit members here?

Canyon

fatima said:
I met Canyon ( remember one of the greatest members of this forum) who has been forgotten by the members here, which is a shame)
I would have to say Indy Chic, ZiR, and all of the Indy girls. I must admit, I don't know well the guys here, so I'm not sure who I wanted to meet.

Aww, Fatima. I'm honoured. :eek: Thanks for thinking of me. It was great to meet you too. (y)

Indy~Annie, thanks for the mention too. ;)

Violet Indy said:
Canyon- See I haven't forgotten about her. She can teach me how to use the whip and we can talk about Marion all day.

Thanks! (y) That would be a lot of fun.

Here's a vid of me doing a forward crack. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=442wlQcz6M4

You'll have to forgive me as I don't know how to post it straight here. :eek:

As for me, I would love to meet the rest of the girls. We could all watch the quadrology together and flood the place out. :D

As for the rest of the guys, I would love to meet Palehorse, Atilla the Professor, Monkey, roundshort, Indy Parise, Shipwreck, Indy Benson, Ray Delark and to anyone else I've missed. :eek:

Indy's brother

Resident Alien- just to see if he's only a dick online.
Other than that, I guess I wouldn't mind having a Indy movie marathon with any of the regulars here...I'm the only hardcore Indy fan I know in person.

Brand spankin new here, so don't know anyone...although these Posts are an interesting start.

Right now I'd have to say Violet Indy.

Looks cute, (red head?), is an Indy Fan, (plenty to talk about), and if I'm not mistaken has an Australian accent!, (sweet to hear)
Which propells her into the hot realm. Have to do some more research though!

:dead:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Rocket Surgeon said:
Brand spankin new here, so don't know anyone...although these Posts are an interesting start.

Right now I'd have to say Violet Indy.

Looks cute, (red head?), is an Indy Fan, (plenty to talk about), and if I'm not mistaken has an Australian accent!, (sweet to hear)
Which propells her into the hot realm. Have to do some more research though!

Brunette actually (I dye it red, coz I got bored of brown and don't like blonde or black). Yes, I do have an Australian accent though mine's a bit more subtle coming from a family of European descent.

I'm flattered. :eek:

The Magic Rat

Violet Indy said:
Brunette actually (I dye it red, coz I got bored of brown and don't like blonde or black). Yes, I do have an Australian accent though mine's a bit more subtle coming from a family of European descent.

I'm flattered. :eek:

Let's throw another shrimp on the barbi

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Finn said:
You're also a decent-looking female in a male-filled environment. Don't let it go into your head.

I really don't hear it very often here or in real life so I have to thank people for it when I read/hear it. Besides seems he already moved on to other things judging from his latest post *shrugs* so no, it doesn't get to my head... I couldn't really date anyone here, distance is a problem for starts. :rolleyes: A bit of good attention is always nice. I'm afraid it's a female trait (provided that they are not completely shy) that girls want/like attention though some just want any attention.

However... Finn, you have called me nicer than decent looking. :p

The Magic Rat said:
Let's throw another shrimp on the barbi

Lol. Paul Hogan is far from a subtle accent. That's the accent known as the Ocker accent, which Steve Irwin also had. By subtle accent, I sound more like the Aussie chick from Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift (not be confused with comparing anything else other than accent).

Violet Indy said:
I really don't hear it very often here or in real life so I have to thank people for it when I read/hear it. Besides seems he already moved on to other things judging from his latest post *shrugs* so no, it doesn't get to my head... I couldn't really date anyone here, distance is a problem for starts. :rolleyes: A bit of good attention is always nice. I'm afraid it's a female trait (provided that they are not completely shy) that girls want/like attention though some just want any attention.

You took your sweet time to respond, I'm waiting the customary three days to respond anyway...s#it, forgot what day it was!

If you're worried about distance...don't fret, I'm in Australia now, IF you're interested! As a matter of fact I've been remote posting from atop your roof all day...and if you look behind you...I'M THERE!

Too late, off to post up some other birds...:

dead:

DoomTown

Rocket Surgeon said:
i will be catching up with KVoss to re-enact the first part of the Raven scene...if all goes well maybe the rest too

hahaha

"I'm your Goddamn PARTNER!!!!!!!!!!!"

|ZiR|

Dude, where was I when this thread happened?! This is such weird topic with major creep potential; I love it. (y)

I can't believe like four of people want(ed) to visit me. Or that RA thought thought I was a girl. Ha! Really though, there's no particular member I dislike or would be adverse to spending some time with. You're all pretty on-the-level. That being said...

ResidentAlien*
herr gruber*
sankara*
Avilos
tnswman
The Man
son of Indy*
Niteshade007
Indy~Annie
jamesdude
The Tingler
Walker
Violet Indy
Indy_Chic
fatima
No Ticket
San Holo
QBComics
That guy who dressed up as Marty McFly
...and, of course, Finn.

If you're not listed it obviously means I hate you and have blocked your posts, not that I'm just being typically forgetful or haven't really chatted with you yet.

*Amazing people I immensely enjoyed talking to and who are no longer among us. Pour some out for one's homies. :(

Finn

Staff member
Violet Indy said:
I'm afraid it's a female trait (provided that they are not completely shy) that girls want/like attention though some just want any attention.
Okay, this makes me wonder why aren't there more females on Internet message boards filled with geeks?

Violet Indy said:
However... Finn, you have called me nicer than decent looking. :p
Yeah, that was before I thought about hitting on you.