Sideshow 1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones

Billy Ray

Yeah, what we can see looks good. I really like how Sideshow seems to be going toward more expressive sculpts like this. Can't wait to see the whole figure and what accessories he comes with.

Billy Ray

Kind of blurry shot of the headsculpt:

Indy.jpg

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Indy's likeness from Kingdom of the Crystal Skull at SDCC 2009. And it looks like the Exclusive version will include a Fridge!

THATS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UIMJ

I'm on the fence...

Like tnswman I've got the Medicom release, but I don't know if this is worth the repeat buy. I'll definitely pick it up if I find the Sideshow exclusive somewhere cheaper than Sideshows own pricing though...

DocWhiskey

Those pictures look great. Nice head sculpt too.

I think the thing that will be it's downfall is the body type. They'll probably use the same body as for their RotLA Indy which will make KOTCS Indy look too skinny. I mean, Ford's in fantastic shape, but he's a little bit "heavier" looking now...which is only natural.

And add some grey stubble. Yeesh.

monkey man

Nice likeness. I like this more than the Medicom version.
Does anybody know what comes with the figure besides the fridge? Relics etc.?

Rhys135

Might get this instead of the KOTCS premium statue, as the fridge is a fantastic addition! Hope the 'Exclusive' price is pretty decent here in the UK.

Noticed on Play.com that the Toht exclusive is £199.99 while I'm pretty sure they sold the Belloq exclusive for far far less.