indiana jones teaser poster at theaters

No Ticket

Thanks for the photos! Sadly, I didn't even KNOW about the poster until now... just getting back from I Am Legend! DAMN!! If I had known I would've looked!! ARRggghH! :mad: lol

deckard24

I saw the poster last night at the theater, and man is it an awesome sight! I honestly never expected an Indy 4 would actually happen, but it's for real. The poster looks ten times better in person, especially since it's at its actual size of 27x40 in.

Man, I can't wait for the official poster!

HFFan

deckard24 said:
I saw the poster last night at the theater, and man is it an awesome sight! I honestly never expected an Indy 4 would actually happen, but it's for real. The poster looks ten times better in person, especially since it's at its actual size of 27x40 in.

Was the poster postioned well for a lot of people to see it? Did you notice any reaction from people that saw it?

deckard24

HFFan, that was the one thing I forgot to mention. The poster wasn't in the main lobby area of the theater with all the other posters and standup displays, but down one of the wings to the theaters themselves. It was positioned next to the Star Wars Special Edition posters this theater has always on display. The main lobby had posters for all upcoming movies debuting in the next 2 months or so, nothing slated for the summer though.

I wasn't crazy about the poster the first time I saw it, but it has definitely grown on me. The fact that it is a hand drawn/painted poster next to all these photoshopped works, makes it stand out so much more. Man, I miss the 80's and all of Struzan's posters in theaters.

Avilos

commontone said:
Interesting. In my town we have Sundance Cinemas (as in Robert Redford's Sundance) which shows all the arty, more off-beat stuff. Yet, they showed Beowulf in 3D.

Do you live in Madison, WI? My brother lives there and as far as I know its the only Sundance Theater. Just curious I live near Sheboygan, WI!

IndyFan89

Scottsdale, Arizona:

kocsinshow.jpg

kongisking

Well, this at least explains Legend's massive box-office opening, thanks to all us Indy fans rushing to see the poster at our local theater...:D It's kinda like Phantom Menace all over again, aint it?

IndyFalco

I haven't seen any of those teaser posters in San Diego, but I'm sure they'll eventually end up popping up all over the place.
I ordered the teaser poster from starwarsshop the other day. Cant wait for it to come in.

Niob

IndyFalco said:
I haven't seen any of those teaser posters in San Diego, but I'm sure they'll eventually end up popping up all over the place.
I ordered the teaser poster from starwarsshop the other day. Cant wait for it to come in.

No posters in Germany until now. I think this will come until end of january or beginning february:rolleyes: