George Lucas...ANSWERED my letter :)

inuvuwow

So far, I've had pretty decent luck. I sent a fan letter to George Lucas and a DVD cover for him to sign and he did just that. It was very nice of him and I feel very special after getting that letter from his secretary stating he normally doesn't do autograph requests.
I wasn't so lucky with Spielberg. He was off shooting, so I got a pre-signed card from him. I did get a letter from his assistant, though, at Dreamworks.
Karen Allen signed a DVD cover for me and the picture of me and her together at the New York premiere. All you have to do for her signature is to send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address listed on her website.
I still have a few more requests out there, so hopefully they'll come back eventually.

tnswman

inuvuwow said:
So far, I've had pretty decent luck. I sent a fan letter to George Lucas and a DVD cover for him to sign and he did just that. It was very nice of him and I feel very special after getting that letter from his secretary stating he normally doesn't do autograph requests.
I wasn't so lucky with Spielberg. He was off shooting, so I got a pre-signed card from him. I did get a letter from his assistant, though, at Dreamworks.
Karen Allen signed a DVD cover for me and the picture of me and her together at the New York premiere. All you have to do for her signature is to send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address listed on her website.
I still have a few more requests out there, so hopefully they'll come back eventually.

Cool, I was told by the editor that Steven's may take longer but to hang in there....I hope that it works. I have met Karen a few times.

Actually, I forgot to mention that I sent a pic to George to sign...He kept it and then sent this much better original....I didn't even think about it not being "official" because it was a regular studio potrait.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I got a call from Lucasfilm once... in college we screened the Star Wars trilogy until they recalled all the 35mm prints around 1990 (for scarcity value). So every year we mailed Lucasfilm the same letter begging to show them. Around 1994 their raiders of the lost prints called to track down the reels we had shown "last year." Brilliant man, Mr. Lucas.

Here's the closest I came to meeting him.

inuvuwow

No luck with Harrison Ford, yet, but I sent it to the address you showed. Maybe I'll get a response. At least I was able to send him a thank you note regardless. Hopefully, he'll get a chance to read it.

inuvuwow said:
So far, I've had pretty decent luck. I sent a fan letter to George Lucas and a DVD cover for him to sign and he did just that.

May I ask what address you sent your letter? I am very interested in trying to get an autograph from him!!

tnswman said:
Any luck from Harrison? From what we talked about when I got my signed magazine?
inuvuwow said:
No luck with Harrison Ford, yet, but I sent it to the address you showed. Maybe I'll get a response. At least I was able to send him a thank you note regardless. Hopefully, he'll get a chance to read it.

Again, I would love to know what address you sent this letter to.:whip:

Like I have said in many post in the past, I have had no luck getting an autograph from Harrison, and I would really REALLY appreaciate your help. Thanks again!

P.S. PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting in the forum

-IndyFan4Ever
http://www.youtube.com/user/AtticProductions08

tnswman

Indyfan4ever said:
May I ask what address you sent your letter? I am very interested in trying to get an autograph from him!!

Again, I would love to know what address you sent this letter to.:whip:

Like I have said in many post in the past, I have had no luck getting an autograph from Harrison, and I would really REALLY appreaciate your help. Thanks again!

P.S. PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting in the forum

-IndyFan4Ever
http://www.youtube.com/user/AtticProductions08

Sorry but the addresses that I used were given to me from the editors of the Indy magazine when my collection was featured. I was asked not to give them out.

inuvuwow

My Harrison Ford endeavor was a bust. But I'm very thankful I have the autographs I have. One on a nice fedora and two others on some Official Pix. I sent him a picture of the two of us at the fan screening to see if he could sign it for me, but the envelope I mailed the S.A.S.E. came back unopened and unclaimed.
I have a side question for folks out there, though, especially tnswman. How authentic are signed photos on Ebay with the PSA/DNA certification? Is there a better source out there, or is that about the best there is on Ebay?

tnswman

inuvuwow said:
My Harrison Ford endeavor was a bust. But I'm very thankful I have the autographs I have. One on a nice fedora and two others on some Official Pix. I sent him a picture of the two of us at the fan screening to see if he could sign it for me, but the envelope I mailed the S.A.S.E. came back unopened and unclaimed.
I have a side question for folks out there, though, especially tnswman. How authentic are signed photos on Ebay with the PSA/DNA certification? Is there a better source out there, or is that about the best there is on Ebay?

You are kidding???? Try it again..I know people who have used that address and at least got something back. I'm waiting on my 8x10 from him too :)

as far as PSA..They make HUGE mistakes at times with Harrison. If you want me to look at any for you, I have been approved by ebay to be a Harrison autograph expert on top of my NASCAR authentication.