Very Disapointed

adventure_al

how much does indiana jones and the fate of atlantis usually go for?

I just missed out on the chance to get it for free (n) but im currently still trying to work something out.

adventure_al

thanks.

What about the original game with packaging etc? its a bit tatty though but still its the original.

I thought it was a bit more rare and worth a bit? am i wrong?

The Tingler

The original game with the full, huge box? Wow, no idea. Not as rare anymore as it's on Steam and D2D, but it still goes for a fair bit ($20 or more depending on quality) among collectors - that'll be us.

$20 is exaggerating. You can get 'em on eBay for $10. If cost is a concern, try getting the Mac version. You're just going to have to play it on SCUMMVM either way since it won't run normally on modern macs or on any PCs...

I got a complete in box one for the Mac for no more than $15 after shipping a few months back. And I have seen them cheaper. Though I've seen the PC version cheaper too. Some will ask crazy prices for it-- just keep looking. You'll find one.

Grizzlor

Wow, surprised it is that expensive on ebay, just had a look. I think I have the one that came with the manual and the CD with full color artwork label, no jewel case or hint book.