Happy 30th Birthday - Dr. Jones!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
It's a "Raiders of the Lost Ark" inspired birthday scene! Here's hoping that IndyFans around the world will sit down on June 12 and watch Raiders of the Lost Ark and celebrate the GREATEST ACTION HERO of all time!

Happy 30th Birthday to Dr. Henry Walton Jones, Jr. aka Indy from the gang at TheRaider.net, IndyCast and Indyfans around the world!

30indy.jpg

Mungi

Happy Birthday!;)

We just got a Spielberg interview for the 36th anniversary of "Jaws" - so where is an interview for this 30th anniversary?:confused:

Stoo

Moedred said:
10 years ago at TheRaider:
That is excellent artwork. If Paul Shipper is reading this: I'm highly impressed.(y)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO "RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK"!:hat:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/glNjsOHiBYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QHRMX9Brq0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TrailBlazer

A hearty Happy Birthday to "Raiders" and Indy.

We'll do you proud with our fan film!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/The-Dallas-Indiana-Jones-Fan-Film-Project/210925105605159

Check us out!

Forbidden Eye

Happy B-Day Indy!

Mungi said:
We just got a Spielberg interview for the 36th anniversary of "Jaws" - so where is an interview for this 30th anniversary?:confused:

Or better yet, where is the 30th anniversary screening?

Last edited:

IAdventurer01

Forbidden Eye said:
Or better yet, where is the 30th anniversary screening?

Or airings. I was disappointed it wasn't on ANY TV station all day, at least that I get.

Not that it matters, the DVD is coming off my shelf later tonight, but still ... it's the principle of the matter! :p

Me and the Indiana Jones series have a few chronological connections. I was a baby only a few months old when Raiders came out. I am proud though that I was born when Raiders was in post-production, I am now 30 years old and Raiders is 30, oh and my dad was born the same year as Harrison Ford (dad on April 4 and Ford on July 13, 1942 and both were born in Chicago):)

Indy's brother

Mungi said:
Happy Birthday!;)

Yep, the exact date of ROTLA's anniversary came and went without any of the dynamic trio breathing a word about it. Unless they're saving up for some big announcement sometime this summer regarding the 30th, or are avoiding the press for an Indy 5 announcement, or Blu-ray plans, I guess there's nothing.

I'm not exactly holding my breath for any of those either, btw.

The lack of attention towards this franchise's fans has pretty much made me hate Star Wars at this point.

(to be fair, I was never a big SW fan, anyway)

Henry W Jones

Indy's brother said:
The lack of attention towards this franchise's fans has pretty much made me hate Star Wars at this point.

(to be fair, I was never a big SW fan, anyway)

It's not Star Wars to blame. It's creator is the problem.;)