Audio Books? Are there any?

Avilos

There are many Audio Books for Star Wars novels. But as far as I know there are none for Indiana Jones. Similarly there were radio adaptations of the Original Trilogy but no Indy ones.

I am a fan of old Radio shows. It would be fun to do something like that with Indiana Jones. Audio Books and Audio productions are returning in popularity than ever. Due to the Internet Radio stations and iTunes.

As just one example, Can you imagine a Young Indiana Jones audio drama starring Sean Patrick Flannery? Based on one of the unused scripts!!!

The Tingler

Hmm, yeah, see what you mean. Was excited at first, but...

And I don't get why we can't download the CD version outside a Torrent.

tupogirl

Avilos said:
There are many Audio Books for Star Wars novels. But as far as I know there are none for Indiana Jones. Similarly there were radio adaptations of the Original Trilogy but no Indy ones.

I am a fan of old Radio shows. It would be fun to do something like that with Indiana Jones. Audio Books and Audio productions are returning in popularity than ever. Due to the Internet Radio stations and iTunes.

As just one example, Can you imagine a Young Indiana Jones audio drama starring Sean Patrick Flannery? Based on one of the unused scripts!!!

I would love to hear (or see) Flanery back involved with the Indy world. I could definitely listen to his voice. That would be such a wonderful way to do this!

|ZiR|

At my old library there was an audio cassette recording of the novelization for Last Crusade.

Never check it out, though. Just wasn't that into Indy at the time.

indyclone25

there was a audio book for last crusade it was read by william conrad ( of jake and the fatman fame ) it was pretty nice and then of course the audiobook of kotcs.
scan0040.jpg

scan0041.jpg

indyclone25

i bought mine when it first came out and loved it --- to bad my tape player on my stereo is bad ---cause it chews up tape ---so i dare not put it in

indyclone25

close enough --- i found the last crusade tape in my old star wars boxes but can't finfd the indy book that goes with it
scan0044.jpg

Last edited:

indyclone25

i remember listening to them .... they had the same guy who did the voice for han solo from the star wars records series , do the voice of indy