how old are most of you guys?

HovitosKing

Niteshade007 said:
I think I've heard that if you are in the army or something you are allowed to drink at 18. But I agree, if you are 18, you are an adult, and you should be able to drink.

I think you're right, but the point is moot. The US sees 18-year-olds as old enough to make a decision about joining up, but not about responsible drinking. Offering alcohol as some kind of military perk isn't the same as acknowledging one is old enough to make quality decisions at the same age.

Don Karnage

Dude, guys, the drinking age in the US is 21 for everyone. no exceptions.

Even on deployment the military prohibits underage drinking (at least on base/ship/ or whatever) when the drinking age of wherever they are is lower than 21.

The only partial exception to this is in *some* states parents are allowed to give *their children* alcohol.

There are better perks (or worse i guess, depending on your point of view) to joining the military beside drinking anyway... :rolleyes:

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Don Karnage said:
Dude, guys, the drinking age in the US is 21 for everyone. no exceptions.
Not quite, some states the drinking age is 18...that aside you have to be a state resident to drink at that age, if you are an outsider you are out of luck.

DarkArtist81

26 here, though for a month or so before my birthday I seriously was under the delusion that I was going to be 27 and not 26. I don't know why.... :eek:

No Ticket

Aaron H said:
Not quite, some states the drinking age is 18...that aside you have to be a state resident to drink at that age, if you are an outsider you are out of luck.

I'm 22 and I rarely if ever drink.

The_Raiders

15, I'm probably the youngest guy here... :rolleyes: so any young Christian Indy fan-girls know where to find me, right here!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Hi, I'm 19, single, Leo and an Earth Dragon and I enjoy long walks on the beach. :p

Actually, I hate the beach. Too much sand.

Oh, wait this thread's familiar... it's another bump isn't it?

JD2008

How old am I?

1) My age is a prime number.

2) If you add or subtract the two digits that comprise my age together it is also prime.

3) One digit of the two numbers that make up my age is not prime.

4) My age is the lowest number for which the above conditions will be satisfied.

How old am I?:whip:

Kingsley

JD2008 said:

2) If you add or subtract the two digits that comprise my age together it is also prime.

4) My age is the lowest number for which the above conditions will be satisfied.

713? .

Attila the Professor

Staff member
JD2008 said:

You're 29.

Finn

Staff member
IndyFalco said:
If this were 1957, I'd be the age as Indy's son !!!:gun: :gun: :gun: (y)
A set of jolly feelings in your daddy's groin?

What I mean to say is... there's still nothing official about Indy having a son or not.