Indy's facial hair won't be long enough!!!

metalinvader

sarah navarro said:
Jack Sparrow Indy!!!Thats funny.The mustache one looks like Tom Selleck ,he even looks amish at one point!:p

witnessSPLASH.jpg

Amish Ford anyone?:D

Avilos

Rivers said:
this has got to be the stupidist thread of all time......
That was my intention! Its a parody of other threads that have been nitpicky about every little detail of Indy's costume and appearance. In particular it was inspired by people worrying that Indy would not use a gun in the movie...just because no picture had been released yet! Well one was released today. Of course facial hair can grow and get longer....so who cares what its length is in a single picture???? That was my joke!

Rivers

Avilos said:
That was my intention! Its a parody of other threads that have been nitpicky about every little detail of Indy's costume and appearance. In particular it was inspired by people worrying that Indy would not use a gun in the movie...just because no picture had been released yet! Well one was released today. Of course facial hair can grow and get longer....so who cares what its length is in a single picture???? That was my joke!

I know buddy.....its just so ridiculous that it has got this far.....4 pages far!!!!....dont worry I get the joke.... (and it is a good one)

Indy_Chic

Rivers said:
I know buddy.....its just so ridiculous that it has got this far.....4 pages far!!!!....

LOL! I see you what you mean! I think we're all just a little crazy! ;) This thread just makes me laugh.

Avilos

The funny part is that I started this thing and I have barely been involved in this thread. Its like I created a Monster that I have lost control of!:D ;)

Indy_Chic

Avilos said:
The funny part is that I started this thing and I have barely been involved in this thread. Its like I created a Monster that I have lost control of! :D ;)

Ha! Yes indeed! I just love this thread. I'm quite suprised too at how much the facial hair thread has grown. Whoa, that was a bad pun! :D

Canyon

This thread is the craziest I've seen in a while but I have to say I'm with you Indy_Chic. That stubble looks gorgeous!

Do I mind the grey stubble? Not at all. I think that Harrison looks as gorgeous as he did in the original trilogy!(y)

Indy_Chic

Canyon said:
Do I mind the grey stubble? Not at all. I think that Harrison looks as gorgeous as he did in the original trilogy!(y)

I completely agree with you! I love the grey stubble Indy has in this film. He still looks mighty hot! (y)