Hey Roundshort!

Pale Horse

Staff member
No Mo Foie Gras?! No Mo Hines Ward, No Mo James Farrior...

Do you feel your youth is dying fast?!

At least the wine ages well.

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
No Mo Foie Gras?! No Mo Hines Ward, No Mo James Farrior...

Do you feel your youth is dying fast?!

It is a sad state of affairs when a man must enjoy his vices by proxy

Finn

Staff member
Uh, Horsie... isn't this what the PM system is for?

It's Friday night though, so I guess virtual drunk and disorderly is more socially acceptable than usual...

Pale Horse

Staff member
Normally I would...but foie gras is too important to pass up

And, since Tebow (from my favorite NFL team) beat Ward, Wallace and Farrior in a stunning fashion, I had to publicly out my good buddy.

Joe Brody

Finn said:
Uh, Horsie... isn't this what the PM system is for?

Finn,

Pale was obliquely teeing up a group discussion -- an area in which he has a unique expertise.

Pale Horse said:

"If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does." Pretty cold hearted to rub it in a guy's face like that. Keep it up and watch the Broncos sign Ward to help block for Tebow down field. Karma, baby.

Finn

Staff member
Joe Brody said:
Finn,

Pale was obliquely teeing up a group discussion -- an area in which he has a unique expertise.
A mod with a "unique expertise" in public drunkardy? Sure, I don't mind as long as the man keeps being an ace in his job. The implications are still unpleasant, though.

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
Normally I would...but foie gras is too important to pass up

And, since Tebow (from my favorite NFL team) beat Ward, Wallace and Farrior in a stunning fashion, I had to publicly out my good buddy.

Don't worry I know there is a foie GRAS underground that will keep us supplied in supple livers until sanity is regained.

I know the Steelers got Tebowed, buy the Broncos just plain blow. Here is two 2012!

Ska

I was more surprised by Farrior getting cut than Ward. Although the Steelers were never one to keep LBs past their prime...always seem to have an up and comer ready to fill the spot. Problem is, this time I don't have a clue who that is. Worilds?

roundshort

Ska said:
I was more surprised by Farrior getting cut than Ward. Although the Steelers were never one to keep LBs past their prime...always seem to have an up and comer ready to fill the spot. Problem is, this time I don't have a clue who that is. Worilds?

I acutlally think the Steelers have been keeping too many key players too long. They have been great by cutting players due big $$$ with one or two great years in them. It sucks as a fan to see a favorite leave, but it has always worked out. i think the Steelers has been too much of a love feast and not enough business. I can understand with the 2 new rings and 12 and 4 seasons, but they are old, and key players are hurt too much