raiders title in other movies

wolfgang

well, i was just wondering if all indiana jones films had the raiders-like title, then temple of doom would be "Raiders of the doomed temple" or "Raiders of the shankara stones" raiders being the thugees and indy's team, and for last crusade "Raiders of the last crusade" or "Raiders of the holy grail", being(like in the original raiders) the nazis and indy'd team, what do you think? :)

00Kevin

Indyfan
they would have simply been

Raiders of the Temple of Doom

and

Raiders of the Last Crusade

and

Raiders of 4th raiders film :D

just replace indiana jones with raiders...no biggie

wolfgang

I know is no biggie, but i thought it would be fun. i really don't think it would "raiders of the temple of doom" because it has too many "of".....so doomed temple sounds better to me

swords

I was thinking of creating a thread where we would name the movies differently, heres a chance to practice.

For 'Raiders' in the beginning, for Tod it would be:

Raiders of Hell!
Raiders of the evil subterreanean
Raiders of the dark Stones
Raiders of the Cursed Underground

LC:

Raiders of the Last Crusade
Raiders of the Cup of Crist
Raiders of the perilious Crusade
Raiders and the March of Evil
Raiders and the Everlasting Life

Indy Smith

Raiders of The Doomed Temple doesn't make sense. It's like not saying that it is a temple of doom, but it's rather saying that the temple is doomed. It quite clearly is that it is a Temple of Doom and not a Doomed Temple. And raiders of The Last Crusade doesn't sound too great either, they are raiding the Last Crusade? That's like saying your raiding the London Marathon or some event. Raiders of The Holy Grail and Raiders of the Shankara Stones are a little bit better in the Raiders of series, but the original titles are quite fine.

wolfgang

I agree the indy titles are fine how they are, but i just thought it would be funny. And you have a good point on the doomed temple thing

00Kevin

Indyfan
I'm ganna bump this to help fight the reoccuring threads...now on the general table

:(

raiders of the old threads, now reoccuring

er uh... :D *outta fresh Ideas*