Mutt's love interest?

DocWhiskey

AnnieJones said:
That would be interesting but,the only problem I see with that is Shia is about 17 years younger than Cate.

Ford's getting married to that exoskeleton Calista Flockheart and he's 22 years older than her.

It could happen ;)

Hawkeye

Ellen Page. She was awesome in Juno, and I'd go see a Mutt Williams spin-off just to see her. Of course, an Indy 5 I'd go see anyway.

Mutt has a love interest and then it won't be long before we have a Henry Jones IV, bring back Connery from the dead and we have four generations of Jonses.

RedeemedChild

This is ridiculous! As if a movie character always needs to have a love interest. Seriously guys, Mutt does not NEED a love interest.

AnnieJones

RedeemedChild said:
This is ridiculous! As if a movie character always needs to have a love interest. Seriously guys, Mutt does not NEED a love interest.

You're right,Mutt doesn't need a love interest.He proved that in Crystal Skull and I personally don't care if they give him one or not.But were just pondering who would make a good one if they would give him one.

Indy&HanFan

Hawkeye said:
Ellen Page. She was awesome in Juno, and I'd go see a Mutt Williams spin-off just to see her. Of course, an Indy 5 I'd go see anyway.

i love ellen page! i think that sounds like a pretty good idea(y)

DocWhiskey

Ellen Page? I like her but she's a big no no with me. I could kind of see her as Indy's daughter though. She plays spunky characters and comes off as a tomboy. But that won't happen. So other then that, for some reason she just doesn't "fit" right now.

Indy: We got to get the the temple of Sdhjeu and get the idol before all hell breaks loose!

Ellen Page: Honest to blog, are you for serious? I mean, tots mcgoats bra, you almost made me drop my hamburger phone.

Indy: What the hell is wrong with your girl, kid?

Mutt: I don't know. Maybe she's possessed? I hope she is.

Indy: Well, she should've stayed home and finished school! But you had to go and get her pregnant!

Mutt: Like father like son!

Indy: Why I oughta!

Mutt: No no no no no no no no!

AlivePoet

DocWhiskey said:
Ellen Page? I like her but she's a big no no with me. I could kind of see her as Indy's daughter though. She plays spunky characters and comes off as a tomboy. But that won't happen. So other then that, for some reason she just doesn't "fit" right now.

Indy: We got to get the the temple of Sdhjeu and get the idol before all hell breaks loose!

Ellen Page: Honest to blog, are you for serious? I mean, tots mcgoats bra, you almost made me drop my hamburger phone.

Indy: What the hell is wrong with your girl, kid?

Mutt: I don't know. Maybe she's possessed? I hope she is.

Indy: Well, she should've stayed home and finished school! But you had to go and get her pregnant!

Mutt: Like father like son!

Indy: Why I oughta!

Mutt: No no no no no no no no!

Sounds like an MTV skit.

MaverickKing

011806rossum.jpg

EMMY ROSSUM

She's pretty.