New Acquisitions!!

ROB98374

Got the Sideshow Exclusive 12" Indy (Already had the regular version) and also got two of the Gentle Giant crates. Luck had it, they contained different items.

DSCF2828.jpg

Saber79

Got another plentiful score the other day, whether by getting stuff from ebay, receiving an autographed book from a boss or finding something in a supermarket...Here's my latest stash (see bottom for picts)..

Found in King Kullen
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Collector's Guide Book for $1.99. Tons of excellent photos.

From ebay
Disney Indiana Jones 7" figure. Really incredible figure, took me years to land one.
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Parallel Card #21
Two Disney pins.
Last Crusade Marvel Magazine
Mail-Away Crystal Skeleton with Throne..FINALLY!
Two Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Pepsi cups. These are pretty cool, graphics are super sharp on them, I guess had a prize sticker on them at one point, but have been peeled away. Since I have 2 of these (they are identical), if anyone wants one, just send me a PM and I'll send it too you.
Thunder in the Orient #2
Sargasso Pirates #3
Iron Phoenix #4

Now this really isn't Indy related, but its about archaeology. My boss went to Egypt for some business convention and wound up sitting in a lecture given by Dr. Zahi Hawass. She knows I'm big into Indy and archaeology, so she picked up his book and had it autographed for me by the good doctor. Total surprise when she gave it to me.

skull-book.jpg

mac-card.jpg

cups.jpg

indy-fig7.jpg

pins.jpg

zahi-1.jpg

zahi-2.jpg

Saber79

Thanks Indyclone, perhaps it was the same auction, I don't remember if anyone else bid on them.

Idol- Thanks a lot (y)

Saber79

Just to let everyone know that the Indy cup I was giving away is gone. It was a first come-first serve kinda thing. Thanks for all the messages!

Stoo

Saber79 said:
Now this really isn't Indy related, but its about archaeology. My boss went to Egypt for some business convention and wound up sitting in a lecture given by Dr. Zahi Hawass. She knows I'm big into Indy and archaeology, so she picked up his book and had it autographed for me by the good doctor. Total surprise when she gave it to me.

zahi-2.jpg
Nice haul, Saber, and congratulations on the signed Hawass book! You have a great boss.:D

indyclone25

yeah boy!!!!! i just got the sideshow indiana jones12 inch figure and it was number and also got the indiana jones bust number 2419/ 5000 and lego three pack magnets for my birthday. great stuff the indiana jones figure has so many great things , what a great figure!!

DocWhiskey

indyclone25 said:
yeah boy!!!!! i just got the sideshow indiana jones12 inch figure and it was number and also got the indiana jones bust number 2419/ 5000 and lego three pack magnets for my birthday. great stuff the indiana jones figure has so many great things , what a great figure!!

Hell yes, the sideshow figure is one of the best Indy purchases I've ever made! I'm such a nerd I have to pose him different every day haha. Glad to hear you like them!

Kevin

Saber79 said:
Found in King Kullen
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Collector's Guide Book for $1.99. Tons of excellent photos.

skull-book.jpg

Are there pictures of all the figures in there?

Saber79

No, sadly - just some high rez stills from the movie and descriptions on the characters. I think its geared for kids mostly. It could be a good reference book for drawing though...

Saber79

Nice hit Rob! The Idol, Grail and Ark look great together. I have the bust with the whip without the idol. Great stuff!

I just received in the mail:

1) Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular 20th Anniversary Pin from Disney World
2) 2 Indiana Jones Aventure Translation cards (I liked the art on them)
3) Diecast Indy and Henry on the German Motorcycle..for only 6 bucks on ebay!!

More is coming :D

DocWhiskey

My Crystal Skull projector arrived today in the mail and for $14 it is awesome! I thought it would be a little bigger but it is still a great Indy product. After listening to the audio CD along with the slides, it angers me that the Indy merchandise line was canceled because it shows how truly educational the products could be.

Here are some pics:

t7bqzd.jpg

21o7u3a.jpg

15mjwy8.jpg

indyclone25

i just won on ebay
1. the parker brothers board game of raiders of the last ark
2. indiana jones and the temple of doom lunchbox
3. laserdisc of great adventurers and their quests indiana jones and the last crusade,so now its just waiting for the stuff to get here .
also waiting for another auction to end on the raiders of the lost ark activity books