New Indy Game Announced

intergamer

BREAK OUT THE HAT AND WHIP
Powered by the next generation in console technology, Indy?s back and better than ever! Created internally by LucasArts, the yet-to-be-named Indiana Jones video game sends the iconic archaeologist on his most epic adventure yet. In 2007, the strength of the upcoming systems presents players with incredibly realistic, detailed environments that will span the globe. They?ll experience an interactive story unlike any that?s ever unfolded before them, as well as a noticeable evolution in physics and artificial intelligence.

MP3

Hmmmmmmmm... kinda vague. Still, definitely something to keep an eye out for.

Where are you quoting this from?

ROTLA

As I mentioned in a post on the Indy IV board, is it possible that this is set to release around the same time as a new movie? Think the game's story will be the same as the movie? Or will the game have its own identity? Either way I think I might have to plan on making a purchase in 2007!!

San Holo

I'm sure it'll be a tie in with the new movie, ala the Revenge of the Sith game. Jimmy Ward specializes in releasing movies and games together(Battlefront/OT dvds; ROTS).

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
That's really cool news!

intergamer said:
...They?ll experience an interactive story unlike any that?s ever unfolded before them, as well as a noticeable evolution in physics and artificial intelligence.
...they could have come up with something a tad original.

Shqipo

This sounds kinda bizarre to me. First, Indy IV really needs to take place post WWII to account for HF's age. Second, the locations (China, Istanbul, Germany) sounds like playing The Emporers' Tomb in reverse. LucasArts should come up with a totally new idea for the game: and they better add more traps/puzzles/dead ends and some lethal animals/snakes/insects for Indy to shoot like in Infernal Machine. ET was :p visually awesome and thoroughly boring.

IAdventurer01

I hope so too. I just prefer the ol' PC over a console anyday.

The game sounds interesting, we'll just have to wait to see how it pulls through.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
welcome_tumma.jpg

Welcome, Overthrow.

lol, yes I did too but i wanted some more Indy, we only saw scenes of the places hell visit, btw dont the places sound strangely familiar?