Indy 4 OST Tracklist

Blue Jay

that is what i immediatly thought and i just love the soundtrack for fate of atlantis, although it is just midi. from time to time i even listen to it on my ipod.

CommanderDude

i think no one posted it yet:

1. Raiders March 3:23
2. Call of the Crystal 1:57
3. The Adventures of Mutt 2:01
4. Irina's Theme 4:22
5. The Snake Pit 1:59
6. The Spell of the Skull 2:31
7. A Whirl Through Academe 1:47
8. The Journey to Akator 3:11
9. "Return" 2:52
10. The Jungle Chase 8:31
11. Orellana's Cradle 1:44
12. Grave Robbers 2:17
13. Hidden Treasure and the City of Gold 5:12
14. Secret Doors and Scorpions 1:55
15. Oxley's Dilemma 2:58
16. Ants! 3:03
17. Temple Ruins and the Secret Revealed 2:37
18. The Departure 6:03
19. Finale 17:43

Total: 76:06

The score with running-time for each track.

WHAT A FINALE ... holy crap :p

Tom Cook

Woah I love Crystal Skull theme and Irina's themes... even as MIDI's...

You know, in their sense of foreboding mystery and evil-coldness, they kind of sound like an old computer game i used to play, made by Roberta Williams and Sierra, called 'The Black Cauldron'. You heard of it? In the Disney-movie version, the cauldron is actually a horned-king in disguise, but in the original computer version, the cauldron is just a MacGuffin that must be destroyed.

It's such a good adventure computer game. Check it out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yY60aC5U_-s&feature=related

Merkel

Where did you get the track times, CommanderDude?

Because if you got them fron JWfan.net, I can tell right away they were made up.

Merkel

I didn't say anything about the track names, since those are legit, I only said the track times are made up.

|ZiR|

Merkel said:
I didn't say anything about the track names, since those are legit, I only said the track times are made up.

The track times are from Amazon, before both the titles and times vanished. I saw them listed there.

Ricard

|ZiR| said:
The track times are from Amazon, before both the titles and times vanished. I saw them listed there.
Those track times are not from Amazon. They were made up by one of the JWFan forum members (as a joke).

The track list is legit, but the running times haven't been made available yet.

|ZiR|

Ricard said:
Those track times are not from Amazon. They were made up by one of the JWFan forum members (as a joke).

The track list is legit, but the running times haven't been made available yet.

Oh, I apologize then. Apparently I've reached an all new level of crazy because I was positive I read those on Amazon shortly before the track titles were taken down. Like, I can still see them there in my mind.

My mistake. :eek:

SterankoII

Well as we wait for any new audio sample from the KOTCS soundtrack, here's a John Williams that probably isn't as well known. A few years ago on tv I saw The Long Goodbye(1973) a modern deconstructionist take on the private eye movie directed by the late Robert Altman and starring Elliot Gould as Phillip Marlowe. I was surprised in the opening credits that John Williams composed the jazzy music and title song!

HawkEagleWolf

The OS seems to have added Soundtrack Button at the bottom center of the site page!)next to Group ticketing information) It just says coming soon though!

-HawkEagleWolf

xVendetta17x

CommanderDude said:
i think no one posted it yet:

1. Raiders March 3:23
2. Call of the Crystal 1:57
3. The Adventures of Mutt 2:01
4. Irina's Theme 4:22
5. The Snake Pit 1:59
6. The Spell of the Skull 2:31
7. A Whirl Through Academe 1:47
8. The Journey to Akator 3:11
9. "Return" 2:52
10. The Jungle Chase 8:31
11. Orellana's Cradle 1:44
12. Grave Robbers 2:17
13. Hidden Treasure and the City of Gold 5:12
14. Secret Doors and Scorpions 1:55
15. Oxley's Dilemma 2:58
16. Ants! 3:03
17. Temple Ruins and the Secret Revealed 2:37
18. The Departure 6:03
19. Finale 17:43

Total: 76:06

The score with running-time for each track.

WHAT A FINALE ... holy crap :p

That is where you are wrong sir

Michael24

I wonder if there's not much music during the Hanger 51 sequence, or maybe a lot of it's just not on the soundtrack. I think only the tracks "Call of the Crystal" and/or "The Spell of the Skull" look like they could maybe be from this sequence. All the others seem pretty obvious to be from the college/town and jungle/temple scenes.

pitt_norton

I keep thinking this thread has been updated informing us of the OST leak!

Not an issue for me, I have it pre-ordered but I wanna hear it asap!