What's your favorite G.I. Joe era?

What's your favorite G.I. Joe era?

• G.I. Joe America's Movable Fighting Man (1960s)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • G.I. Joe Adventure Team (1970s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1980s and 90s)

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • G.I. Joe Sigma 6 (present day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IndySeven

What G.I. Joe toyline is your favorite?

Mine's is the original "America's Movable Fighting Man" 1960s line. It really captures the true spirit of G.I. Joe!(y)

JimmyPSHayes

I was raised on the RAH line. Those toys, cartoons and comics are some of my favorites. I was glad to hear that the upcoming movie will be based on that era. YO JOE! ;)

Michael24

A Real American Hero. As far as I'm concerned, that was the last good era for G.I. Joe.

Sigma 6 is a joke.

JimmyPSHayes

I tried liking Sigma 6, but I just couldn't. I really didn't care for the toys that much and the cartoon was too Anime for me.

metalinvader

JimmyPSHayes said:
I tried liking Sigma 6, but I just couldn't. I really didn't care for the toys that much and the cartoon was too Anime for me.

Yeah,I know what you're saying.I think it's cool that they brought back the classic characters but those figues look terrible.

Little Indy

JimmyPSHayes said:
I was raised on the RAH line. Those toys, cartoons and comics are some of my favorites. I was glad to hear that the upcoming movie will be based on that era. YO JOE! ;)

Yeah dude me too,
I lived and breathed G.I. Joe RAH. I still try and pick up some of the back issues of the comics when I run into them at the store. I had all the original figures, until some went MIA, or KIA by the lawn mower. Definitely good times.

IndySeven

The America's Movable Fighting Man era is the best in my opinion. That's how GI Joe started, and its a good toyline. I just hope that the new movie has some kind of reference to the 60's line.:)

JimmyPSHayes

IndySeven said:
The America's Movable Fighting Man era is the best in my opinion. That's how GI Joe started, and its a good toyline. I just hope that the new movie has some kind of reference to the 60's line.:)
I would love to see an older Joe Colton and/or GI Jane(For the life of me I can't remember her last name)in a command role. They've sort of done that in the current GI Joe America's Elite comic series.