Mutt Williams Hat....???

iLUVINDY

Does anybody know where I could find a Hat like the one Mutt Williams wears in KOTCS??? I want one to put on 3" Mutts head on his Motorcycle... Any other figure who has one like it or how I can make one?? PLEASE HELP ME (y)

Try Gung-Ho Joe:

gungho18var.jpg

inky_skin

Did you want it to be removable ? If not, you could always ask me nicely and I could have a crack at sculpting one onto the spare Mutt head I have in front of me...;)

iLUVINDY

inky_skin said:
Did you want it to be removable ? If not, you could always ask me nicely and I could have a crack at sculpting one onto the spare Mutt head I have in front of me...;)

sure, could u do that for me?? But I thought you had already sent the head??? I want it to look like the one from the movie (y)

inky_skin

Hey - I'm the one buying all those peg-warming Mutt's, so I have a couple of spare heads besides the one I sent you :)

Consider it done - might take a couple of weeks though.

kevblee

That's a great idea to help out 2 causes...but I still think they made way too many of a secondary character. Hard to believe they really thought he would be as popular as Indy.....I think Shorty was a better sidekick.;)

indyclone25

they ( hasbro) figured the kids who bought the toys would buy just kotcs figures and since mutt was younger they made more of him because the thought mutt would be the hero most little kids envied and hasbro has made the raiders of the lost ark figure line mostly for the adult collectors

iLUVINDY

inky_skin said:
Hey - I'm the one buying all those peg-warming Mutt's, so I have a couple of spare heads besides the one I sent you :)

Consider it done - might take a couple of weeks though.

OK, cool thanks