New Indy toy forum!

Mr.Round

Hello friends - cool site!

I hope it's OK to post this here, but I thought you guys may be interested in checking out a new Indy toy forum - it's completely dedicated to Indy toys and collecting. The site is only young, but we already have a solid member base and we're hoping for some keen collectors to join in on the Indy fun.
Of course, we have an 'Anything goes' section as well :D

Hope to see you all there!

Mr.Round

Rumpled Fedora said:
Well, you're the first of your kind, that's for sure. :whip:

I didn't create the site, I'm just a can-kickin moderator :D
...Or did I just miss some sarcasm :whip:
I've heard that there has been a few Indy toy forums come and go over the years, but this one's going to be a stayer (well, that's the plan :cool: )

I forgot to mention that there's also a new Indy toy archive on the way - expect to see the launch in about March or April. The creator and owner of this archive is a member here, so perhaps he will reveal more than I care to.
I know these are bold words, but this upcoming archive will be the best Indy toy reference guide ever seen...by FAR.

-Dan

Nope, no sarcasm Mr. Round.
I don't own any Indy toys but a whole message board centered around Indy toys? That's cool, I didn't know there was a big enough fan base.
What's this "archive" you speak of?

Innis

Thanks Dan for the plug and the encouraging words! Yes I will be launching "Raiders of the Lost Toys - The Indiana Jones Toy & Action Figure Archive" sometime soon. You can see a teaser splash here --> http://raidersofthelosttoys.50webs.com. It was originally planned for launch in March (actually work began 3 years ago) however I am ahead of schedule on its construction so it may launched as soon as the coming weeks. It is designed to be a continual resource meaning it will be constantly updated as more people contribute items to the archive after its launch. There will be formal announcements made when it is launched. I hope to see every Indiana Jones toy collector there!

Innis

indifan101

Great idea Mr. Round! I just joined and It feel's great to be a member of two Indiana Jones message boards!