Hasbro has the Indy license.

Vlad Dracula

Hasbro already has the license and Hasbro made the Disney figures.

Here's a quote from the Hasbro/Lucasfilm contract I found while a doing a websearch.

"Agreement Between Lucasfilm Ltd. and Hasbro, Inc. dated October 14, 1997

(i) any theatrical motion picture based on or related to the character "Indiana Jones," including without limitation: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and any prequel or sequel theatrical motion picture based on the "Indiana Jones" character including the sequel theatrical motion picture currently in development and tentatively entitled "Indiana Jones IV" and intended to star Harrison Ford and be directed by Steven Spielberg;"

No doubt Lucasfilm and Hasbro will want to Merchandise the heck out of Indy 4. I am honestly a bit surprised nothing has been announced for Raiders 25th anniversary this year.

With Hasbro's exclusive rights to all Indy films they could make a 3 3/4 inch scale Indy trilogy line like they did with with the classic Star Wars movies. I think that would be fantastic.

Webley

Do you think it would be a good idea to flood Hasbro with e malls telling tham to makes us some Indy toys:whip:

Vlad Dracula

Webley said:
Do you think it would be a good idea to flood Hasbro with e malls telling tham to makes us some Indy toys:whip:

E-mail floods would just get deleted. Your best bet would be a polite hand written snail mail letter.

If the recent poll on www.indianajones.com is any indication, it sounds like they are already considering Indy toys. Hopefully these toys will end up being classic style 3 3/4 inch figures and not statues like those ugly SW Unleashed figures. Thankfully Unleashed style figures only scored third place in the poll. That has to help.

I was honestly surprised, and disappointed, nothing was announced at Toy Fair this year. You would think they'd want to do something for Raiders anniversary. But if the recent rumors of Indy 4 actually ends up being true, no doubt Lucasfilm and Hasbro will want to merchandise the heck out of it like they did with the SW prequels.

Webley

So I gess we should all start writing letters to Hasbro Ill do mine to day
So who else is going to write a letter. You do want a Short Round doll dont you? This could be your chance.