Fan Films

Strider

Is anyone making any new Indiana Jones fan films? I always look forward to seeing them. I'm a big film maker myself so I've been thinking of making one.

MADMOVIES

I have one that been on the shelf for a little while. We are on theraider.net with part one of IJ and the Crystal Cave. We have quite a bit of it shot but quite a bit left to shoot too. I have been really busy with other projects but plan to get back to this one really soon. My son Thomas and I are off from school now for the summer. (I work in a middle school and he just finished second grade) We are going to get back to work on our favorite hobby. Making movies. MAD Movies (Me And Dad). We plan to have better quality versions in both Quicktime and Windows media on our web site in by July.

Jim

In a few weeks we will have a dedicated page
here
www.airtimevideo.com

Seven

If you have an idea, and some good resources to film, by all means, please do so! I've always wanted to make one myself, but unfortionatly lack any good locations, or enough people to help.

Strider

I have all the right skills and equipment for making a good Indy fan-film, I just need the time. It will happen though! If not with real people I'll do it with stop-animation and legos.

I've really want to whach your films MADMOVIES, but my quicktime server keeps skrewing up(I'm on a mac). I'm sure I'll find a way eventully though.

indy148

Aaron and I are still working on getting my whole competed fan film up on his site (theindyexperience.com).

The trailer can be viewed though. Just go to www.theindyexperience.com
and go to the fan films section. My movie trailer, (the names of my film is 'Indiana Jones and the Philosopher's Stone,' no Harry Potter references are in it) is the first one on the list, and you will need 'Winzip' to view it.

Glurrk

Apart from the e-mails listed on this site, is there some other way of contacting the right people about submitting a fan film? I've been trying for almost a month with no success. (I DID receive a reply from gilles@theraider.net stating the original e-mail was never received, but every subsequent e-mail sent has proven fruitless...)

I started making an Indy fan film way back when I was in high school and actually filmed a few minutes of test footage. Well, 7 years have passed and I found the script I had written all those years ago... what crap! I still would like to do one of these fan films, but who knows........

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Another Bond fan, I see. Welcome to The Raven Bar, where the lights never goes out. (© Tiger Wolf 2002)

grumpus

the closest i have come to an indy film is just an adventure, but the only actors in it were me and my good friend. it was a little like monty python in that every charcter in it was played by us 2. i have thought about an indy movie for quiet some time but i dont think i can find enough indy fans to help me. too bad

reading about it and watching some good fan films and some not so good fan films has made me decide that i'm going to have to do something this year! perhaps it will only be a trailer, but by golly, i'm gonna do something.

grumpus

I can bet youve never seen a redneck with a sword fight an alien. and if you have then you probably dont want to see my film

I

Indy's_main_man

I attempted to make afan film unfortunatley being so young in age i had a very small budget and then i realized i was short about 100 dollars if I wnated to upload the thing onto the computer (I need sony film stuio software to edit in muzzle blasts n such).

I'll probably try again this summer but then of course I can only put it on video instead of DVD like planned....that and it will have really bad special effetcs. However we do have or stunt choreography down like pros.