Lost Indy Wave at Comic-Con 2011

FETT1

....WOULD OF BEEN GREAT TO SEE THESE THESE AS A TRU or WALLY EXCLUSIVE....HASBUTT s/h to CANADA from their shop online store is sooooo high .....here's hopin some of my US CONTACT'S can help outt!

:D :D

Billy Ray

Well, they already have a Star Wars exclusive for Comic Con, the Death Star packaged thing with the "Revenge of the Jedi" carded figures so, yeah, I'd be a little surprised if they did that. Plus, by this point in time, they must be pretty far in the manufacturing process.

Sea Monarch

Un..........believable!!!! Funny that I was lamenting to a friend, the premature demise of the Hasbro Indy line, mere hrs. before reading this absolutely exhilarating news!!! After just having told my friend about the Indy figures we almost had, I jumped on The Raven to post about John Barry passing away. Later that night I read the news about these SDCC exclusives, but didn't have a way to post how much I was freaking out about the news, so I have been bottling up my thoughts on this for a while. This is like having Christmas all over again! I have more thoughts on this, but I'll have to post another time.(y) (y) (y)

michael

indyt said:
will most of you guys get these on line or will you be a the show?
The only way I will be able to get them is online.

Can't wait to see what the prices will be....

Billy Ray

EchoBase.net asked Hasbro about this set in their latest Q&A feature...

Q: Many collectors are excited about the upcoming Raiders of the Lost Ark action figure set that is planned as a San Diego Comic Con 2011 exclusive. Should fans and collectors expect a sufficient quantity of the sets to be available online thru Hasbro Toy Shop after the convention, or will the set be extremely limited like some past G.I. Joe and Marvel convention exclusives?

A: The Republic Attack Shuttle will have the same English phrases and sound effects regardless of the country.

Ummm...what?

Hopefully they provide them with the correct answer :confused:

Montana Smith

michael said:
The only way I will be able to get them is online.

Can't wait to see what the prices will be....

I saw that there are some US Ebay sellers pre-listing the set between $120 and $130 plus delivery.

Montana Smith

Billy Ray said:
Surprised some of you guys haven't brought this up here yet as I found it over at thr Rebelscum/Cool Toy Review forums...

First look at the production figures? First glance of the "new" Indy? First look at Toht with his coat?...

Disney Star Wars Weekends dioramas

Cool find, Billy!

hayfordswweekends2.jpg

hayfordswweekends1.jpg

Now, if all those are Hasbro figures, what lines do they all come from? Looks like some useful civilian types there - like the large guy to the right of the second picture.

Henry W Jones

Hopefully those prices on ebay are gonna go down. I remember my temple of doom figures where bought pre order and I paid a bit more than I would have liked. (Or needed to). Don't know how limited the numbers where on these but I hope I can afford some and they are available.

JayDee

Montana Smith said:
Now, if all those are Hasbro figures, what lines do they all come from? Looks like some useful civilian types there - like the large guy to the right of the second picture.

I can see some G.I. Joe movie figures, as well as Star Trek 2009 figures. But they are all custom built, I can only identify the heads. Best example: the little "girl" Boba hugs is a girl with a young Boba´s head.

Lance Quazar

^Yeah, lots of figures from lots of lines in there. I can see an Uhura with her outfit painted black, a Rise of Cobra Scarlett head, a Wow! Action Girl...

Not sure what the hefty gent in the turquoise shirt is made from, but he has a "GI Joe"-style hole in his back. Given the seam we can see in his torso in the upper picture, maybe he's two torsos put together? Maybe partly a Rancor Keeper body?

The tourist in the brown pants and yellow shirt with flowers appears to be at least partially a Chap Mei figure - one of those explorer types.

It's a wacky mixture.

Everytime I see that Teek figure I wonder...how long til Wilford Brimley gets immortalized in plastic?

And why is that blonde guy screaming up at the Ewok village so pissed off?