Hi

Dani

Hi all, my name is Dani, big Indiana Jones and Sean Patrick Flanery fan. Just found this site while i was looking around for some stuff about Sean. Ummmm, i live in Tasmania, which for those who dont know is the tiny island at the bottom of Australia.

I may not be around much as im addicted to another forum, but i promise to come here at least once a day :p

Talk to you all soon

Dani:)

roundshort

Dani said:
Hi all, my name is Dani, big Indiana Jones and Sean Patrick Flanery fan. Just found this site while i was looking around for some stuff about Sean. Ummmm, i live in Tasmania, which for those who dont know is the tiny island at the bottom of Australia.

I may not be around much as im addicted to another forum, but i promise to come here at least once a day :p

Talk to you all soon

Man they make some really great wine there! Yum!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Dani said:

Talk to you all soon

Thank God!!! Another Aussie!!!! And a gal too! Actually, Dani, I'm the only regular Aussie. There are two others that are sometimes posters. Another gal from the Gold Coast, called Cammy and from Perth, phrat32. There is another who is an occasional called junior from Melbourne, who's a big AFL fan.

Welcome to the Raven, Dani!!!:whip: I hope you enjoy your adventures here.

Tennessee R

VP said:
But they sure make some good whips. :whip:

Excellent point! I concur completely. And we thought mammals were dumb! Those kangaroos have got to be pretty good to do those 16 plaits. They even come with a padded whip-holder on their belly! ;)

Welcome to the Raven Dani, and I hope you have many adventures here.

Last edited: