Indy-Get-Togethers/ JonesStock

Webley

Out of all the members on The Raven which member(s) would you like to meet in person. For me it would have to be Renderking Fisk, wich I will meet on the 20th of next monthand that will be fun. raydelark, he gest seems like a relly nice guy. 00Kevin, I think he is crazezzzy. Canyon she is the bigest Indy fan on The Raven (I think any way) and all the Mods to say thanks for the hard work, I know I couldent do it .

[Edited by Webley on 11-28-2003 at 10:31 am]

Pale Horse

Staff member
All I want to see from all of this is a faded map with a red line marking the way to each of the destinations.

Webley

Re: Fill up the van...

Renderking Fisk said:
Web, if you know of other Gearheads in the area... let me know and I'll send e-mails to invite them.

All the Gearheads I know are hear at the bar...but if I see a guy whith a bullwhip and the hat on the side of the road Ill pick them up.

See you on the 20th!

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Webley said:
and all the Mods to say thanks for the hard work, I know I couldent do it.
Couldn't what? Say thank you? See us? Scared we will bite?;):D Just kidding.
I would like to meet some of the regulars here too. I almost went to the Comic fair last summer, but because of the lack of funds and a brand new job, I couldn't go. I wish I had because I would have met a few of the members here. Oh well, I am happy to see you all getting together...it warms my heart.:)

Webley

JimmyPSHayes said:
Is anyone out there in Chicagoland? I'd really like to meet up with fellow Indiana Jones fans.
Go take a look at the members page and youll find some people from Chicago I bet.

00Kevin

Indyfan
I know greg is (gregorie defense)...he would probubly look forwards to that

*rereads title* JonesStock....hahaha

merancapeman

Fisk? Where DO you live? Unfortunantly, I'm still hard working on the book, and on top of that, i'm going to Somerset Kentucky over vacation, my ol' hometown. I'm so sorry Fisk. I wish i was there, but I'm honored that you invited me. Tell me what happens ;)

Webley

Re: Re: Fill up the van...

Webley said:
Renderking Fisk said:
Web, if you know of other Gearheads in the area... let me know and I'll send e-mails to invite them.

All the Gearheads I know are hear at the bar...but if I see a guy whith a bullwhip and the hat on the side of the road Ill pick them up.

See you on the 20th!

I mite get one more to come, if thats ok.

Lon

This is all very cool. I've been hoping that some day an Indy gathering of some sort would happen (whether I make it or not). It just seems that the world of Indiana Jones has its fans but not really the "community" Star Wars has.

By the way, I live in Indiana (how perfect is that?) if anyone is in the area.

Webley

Renderking Fisk said:
Webley...
Be sure that you give me a call tonight!

Hay Renderking sarry I did not get a hold of you last night on the phone {12/09/03} If you see this post today {12/10/03} let me know if its ok to try to call you to night. I get out of work at 2:30pm and ill be home at 3:00pm. Gest give me a time and ill give you a call.

Dan/ Webley

Indyologist

I live in Buffalo, New York. I'm not worried about the date or time. I'll take time off from work for it, you betcha!