Tornando warning's in LA and Orange county

Nurhachi1991

Its all over the news over here. Well guys I will be in the fridge.....

10 minuates to impact according to the news

I must find the howdy doody theme on youtube when it hits

Pale Horse

Staff member
Being in So Cal...all I have to say is 'pshaw'. We call a State of Emergancy, if the there's just enough water to rinse the driveways off. It's not that bad.

Pales in comparison to the rest of the Nation. Oh...and internationally too.

Nurhachi1991

I thought it was a joke when I heard it to Pale Horse but the Tornado warning is for Orange County specifily now so Im a bit antsy more than likey it will just be really strong winds I hope so at least :p

Pale Horse

Staff member
At the base of the San Bernardino Mountains looking Southwest, where the storm cells back up, and squeeze the water from the sky--- just east of LA (granted, not on the coast)....fifteen minutes from ago from this post.

4288390465_f1beaa1a5b.jpg

Heck, I should get some golf clubs out and play a round.

Sun is shining here currently.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Nurhachi1991 said:
I thought it was a joke when I heard it to Pale Horse but the Tornado warning is for Orange County specifily now so Im a bit antsy more than likey it will just be really strong winds I hope so at least :p

Man, am I glad I left when I left! Sure, there were a few little tremors during my stay, but a tornado. Crazy!

I had no idea tornadoes could happen in SoCal.

WilliamBoyd8

We had a tornado several years ago in Sunnyvale, California, which
is located 50 miles south of San Francisco in the "Silicon Valley".

It took the top off of a church.

:)

Montana Smith

WilliamBoyd8 said:
It took the top off of a church.

:)

At least that would have made Hannibal Lecter smile.

I can't imagine what it must be like to live in a Tornado Alley (somewhere like Kansas?) where you have to expect these terrifying events seasonally.

Dr. Gonzo

I live near long beach, I agree that southern californians freak out a bit too easily when it comes to weather but some of this is serious ****. My friend lives between 4th and termino which was hit by a massive flood I called him and he told me he thinks his car is totaled from water damage. I don't think the weather has been like this in a long time. God damned tornado warnings too!