Sideshow Premium format TOD Indy!

Billy Ray

Looks pretty nice:

052010templeindypf_01.jpg

052010templeindypf_02.jpg

052010templeindypf_03.jpg

Wish I could afford/had room for these Premium Format pieces. Hopefully this means we will be getting a 1/6 TOD Indy sometime soon.

bonoferox

Pretty much, yes. Once in a while there may be a swappable hand/head and maybe a twistable wrist, or what have you, but no examples come to mind.

Billy Ray

It is a real cloth shirt. These are "mixed media" pieces, basically statues (ploystone I think) with real fabric costumes, leather goods, metal accesories, etc.

Exulted Unicron

Thats awesome the statue has the cloth shirt, maybe cloth trousers, proper bag and strap and possibly a metal blade. Looks like i'll be trying to find one

michael

Exulted Unicron said:
Thats awesome the statue has the cloth shirt, maybe cloth trousers, proper bag and strap and possibly a metal blade. Looks like i'll be trying to find one
There will most definitely be cloth trousers, just check out the other premium format Indy's. Plus it would look way too weird with a cloth shirt and sculpted pants.

And no need to try and find one, the pre-order goes up May 27th, Indy hasn't been selling out in a day at Sideshow (well maybe the exclusive will sell out soon) but you should at least have a couple days to grab him.

michael

I will definitely be pre-ordering the exclusive! Love the base, too. It really is awesome to see Temple of Doom getting so much love. (Mola Ram PF, Indy PF & Indy vs Mola Ram Diorama)

My only small gripes with it, I wish he had the uncoiled whip in his left hand, and more stubble.

Here's hoping for a Last Crusade Indy PF to round it out! :whip:

michael

For those that didn't get the Exclusive, you will now have to hop on the waiting list. I'm sure the regular edition will be up for grabs for a while, though.