Attention Elvis Fans!

Indy_Chic

herr gruber said:
Did you know that Elvis Presley's ancestry has been traced back to Andrew Presley who married Elsbeth Leg on Aug 27th 1713 at Lonmay Church, Aberdeenshire.
It was Andrew's son, also named Andrew, who was forced to flee Scotland in 1745 at the time of the Jacobite rebellion and went to the Americas to settle in South Carolina.

There you go. Elvis originates from Britain!(y) (Beyond that there is the Viking connection). Viva Las Vegas!

Source: http://www.elvispresleynews.com

That's pretty cool! Elvis rocks my socks.(y)

We would like to inform you of herr gruber's arrest. Mr. Gruber's lawyer claims he was seeking an interesting topic to post and no harm was intended against the Presley estate.

:dead:

|ZiR|

It was only a matter of time before you ended up behind bars, herr gruber. Enjoy your savage man-love.

Speaking of Elvis, does anyone actually believe that he is still alive, or that just a tabloid cliche?

|ZiR|

herr gruber said:
Why, are you going to be there?

Oh I see what you did there. You should be so lucky.

Back to Elvis -- someone once told me that he was a closeted homosexual, hence "jailhouse rock." I've always wondered about that. Some of his outfits were pretty fabulous...

|ZiR|

Indy_Chic said:
Don't worry Gruber and ZiR, Indy_Chic will come and rescue ya! :gun:

Oh, please hurry up. The man-love's not so bad. Just wish he wouldn't always cry and make me spoon him afterwards, though.