The Marion sexiness thread

|ZiR|

Mickiana said:
Elsa is easy on the eye but she was boring and unconvincing. Harsh, I know, but that's how I felt.

I agree. I the love the concept of Elsa's character, and Alison Doody was gorgeous, yet it just fell flat for me. Something didn't gel along the way -- I can't put my finger on it. I found myself losing interest in her along the way. :sleep:

I never really found Kate Capshaw all that attractive, to be honest.

I don't think Kate is unattractive, though whatever she had is long gone now thanks to plastic surgery. Just let yourselves age, people.

Stoo said:
Willie is my 1st choice but this is a thread about Marion and her supposed "sexiness". (The title is a bit of an oxymoron.)

Mine too. Capshaw may not be as traditionally attractive as the other Indy ladies but Willie's personality more than makes up for it. I like a girl with moxie. ;)

James

The Man said:
I never really found Kate Capshaw all that attractive, to be honest.

I always thought Kate looked better in real life than as Willie- particularly as she aged.

But of the three, I think Marion would be the most fun in bed.

DocWhiskey

James said:
I always thought Kate looked better in real life than as Willie- particularly as she aged.

But of the three, I think Marion would be the most fun in bed.

Haha. Yeah, I always thought that. Willie is the real girlie girl that you take shopping and to a nice romantic dinner. While Marion's the type of girl you take to a boxing match and go drinking with afterwards while making fun of the locals.
Elsa's probably the best, as she seems to be somewhere in the middle of the two ladies, but then there's always the reality that she's just after your diary.

I'm still all for Marion(y)

crowmagnumman

I never thought any of the Indy girls were really that hot, but Marion did have her moments. Of the three she is definitely the best, in my opinion. For one thing I just like her character the best, and she does have some scenes where I would say she is kind of hot.

WillKill4Food

Nurhachi1991 said:
has anyone seen Untill September with Karen Allen?
that movie had it all! her rack and her butt
Yes, and scenes from said movie have been posted here.
But aren't you too young for that kind of thing?:rolleyes:
Just kidding.;)

Michael24

I thought Allison did fine with her role, and I thought that scene between her and Indy at the book burning was a good one.

James

Kernunnos said:
raiders10a5.jpg

She's got that whole youthful energy vibe going for her. I always loved her enthusiasm as she played along with Indy's "this is where it doesn't hurt" act.

Indy_Chic

I know you Marion droolers will like this picture but...

337.jpg

...I would just like to mention how HOT Indy is in this picture. I mean, can this man get any hotter than he is now?!
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif

Mickiana

Fantastic shots. It's great to see those scenes as stills. Marion's beauty really comes out as you linger (drool) over them. For some reason, that scene holding the torch in the Well of the Souls does it for me. She looks so extra gorgeous then.

James

I love any woman who can look good with a monkey clinging to half of their face. It's also the moment in the film where the music swells, Indy and Marion have that little connection, and I typically fall in love with her all over again.

Deckard

Ya, Marion is awesome, I don't get these people who say they don't think she's attractive, She's not only hot, but she can kick some serious ass.