Any new pics?

deckard24

Schwarzenegger's got him beat by a country mile in the moob department!

"His name was Robert Paulson. His name was Robert Paulson. His name was Robert Paulson."

No Ticket

Finn said:
Well, Ford is a carpenter, for real... so those ARE the "cups of a carpenter"!

That made me fall out of my chair laughing! And I needed it! Thanks! lol.

And as far as "man boobs" go. If your not as young as you used to be, but you used to have nice pecs, if you don't work out they will turn into man boobs. If he worked out for the picture he probably won't have them as Indiana Jones. But afterwards they'll probably come back.

It's kind of sad watching your childhood hero get old. Sucks that it's going to happen to us too, eventually.

sarah navarro

that was hilarious , how do you come up with this stuff!?:D Calista has gained weight since then(thank goodness ).

by the way NO TICKET, do you keep changing your avatar?

Johan

Harrisons breasts are bigger than Callista's. And what's with the fanny pack? Well, I guess as long as they still fit the Shankara stones.

Dr.Sartorius

14937306Dengar109200751423PM.jpg

LAA06.jpg

More pics:

http://www.harrisonfordweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7237

sarah navarro

.Did anyone se the one with the close up of his face?That picture definitly doent show any bad ageing(is that how you spell it?)but anyway that picture looks fantastic compared to all the others.:whip:

LAA01.jpg

Kingsley

Yes, its Indy in his (early) sixties... with glasses marks and all that stuff.
Pretty cool, Age doesn't worry me a bit.

deckard24

He looks great in those pics. I saw them earlier this morning and wanted to post them, but I'm slightly retarded when it comes to posting pics. I tried, but it didn't work.

Dr. Sartorius since you got them up here, did you see the pic of just Shia and Ford, where Harrison has his arm around him?

It's a good pic of the two of them side-by-side, that shows how different looking they are. I know a lot of people including myself have thought Labeouf has mannerisms, and at times can look like a cross between Karen Allen and Ford. But, seeing them standing next to each other is completely different than watching Labeouf in Disturbia or Transformers, with Ford nowhere in sight for a frame of reference. I know kids are mixtures of their parents, but the more I see of Shia, the harder it seems to see him as their kid.

This is all of course irrelevant if he's not Indy's son in KotCS.

Dr.Sartorius

Yeah I did see those other 2 pics. I didn't post them cause I thought Harrison looked better in these other ones.

In some photos I've seen (mostly the New Haven pics with Ford and Shia on the bike) they look related. But in other photos like the one you mentioned they don't. Then again Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher don't look anything like Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman.

deckard24

Dr. Sartorius if you can, would you post the other pics?

I thought Ford looked great in those as well, and it would be nice to have them along with the others.

I know what you mean about Hamill and Christensen, but Fisher and Portman worked alright in my opinion. At least with Christensen he whined like Hamill, and also had that 70's TigerBeat hair in RotS