When you go in an empty bathroom...

When you go in an empty bathroom, do you usually...

• Go into the biggest stall?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Go into one of the smaller stalls?

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I don't use bathrooms because I am a robot

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

00Kevin

Indyfan
Most public restrooms have 1 big stall (some call it the handicap stall, it is more spacious) and a couple of small stalls. Whenever you make your way into the restroom and you are the only person there, which stall do you usually end up in?

I usually find myself in the big one

The Drifter

I always end up in the smaller stalls. They seem more personal, and private to me; even sorta snug.
Another question. When you gotta pee, do you use the unrinal or one of the stalls?

|ZiR|

I don't like stalls and I definitely wouldn't want to take up the handicapped one on the off chance that a person who genuinely required it came in while I was there. That's just like, inconsiderate, man.

Lonesome_Drifter said:
Another question. When you gotta pee, do you use the unrinal or one of the stalls?

Urinals are more fun. I'm the guy who purposely picks the one right next to you even when all the others are free.

Nurhachi1991 said:
I pick stall over urinal.

Why? No need to be shy around other guys.

The_Raiders

I always tend to use the larger stall, one reason is, I do not feel comfortable standing next to another guy while he's trying to take a ****, and also I can't get started pissin when theres a guy by me so I end up standin there, and also I like the big stall because it makes me feel dominate over the other smaller stalls. :p

Nurhachi1991

|ZiR| said:
I don't like stalls and I definitely wouldn't want to take up the handicapped one on the off chance that a person who genuinely required it came in while I was there. That's just like, inconsiderate, man.

Urinals are more fun. I'm the guy who purposely picks the one right next to you even when all the others are free.

Why? No need to be shy around other guys.

I have no idea why I just do have been ever since I was a kid.

Finn

Staff member
Definitely not my field, but I've heard some researchers say that the level of confidence while behaving in a public restroom is directly related to the size of the unit.

I wonder if picking the big stall has something to do with the need to compensate...

The Drifter

Finn said:
Definitely not my field, but I've heard some researchers say that the level of confidence while behaving in a public restroom is directly related to the size of the unit.

I wonder if picking the big stall has something to do with the need to compensate...

So, if I pick the smaller stalls. I am content with the size of my unit?

Finn

Staff member
Lonsome_Drifter said:
So, if I pick the smaller stalls. I am content with the size of my unit?
The hell if I know. Another possibility is that some guys just like the echo. Makes 'em giggle or something.

|ZiR|

Finn said:

So which are you then? Do you stay in the stalls, or do you go out with the boys?

Finn

Staff member
Me? I'm a pragmatist. If I only need to take a leak, I'm definitely not going to take over a stall from those who might truly need it.

The Drifter

|ZiR| said:

So, that was you yesterday at my local Wal-Mart's restroom!

Dyonus

I like the big one because I'm mildly claustrophobic. I gave it up because I kept thinking of the poor guy in the wheelchair who may need it more than I do.