Where can i get a Fedora?

grumpus

i want to get one but i dont know a good place. I was looking in a 1997 starwars insider, they had an exact replica for $35 but thats the place ive found

Joe Brody

. . . yeah given the 13 or so hour delay there and I was starting to think that he was getting ready to pass the baton to the next generation (at least to make the first recommendation).

Joe Brody

Renderking Fisk said:
I?ve been lagging because of my pregnant wife and a 1 ½ terror,

Best of luck to you and your family -- you all will be in my thoughts. I'm sure you're sick of hearing this but the delivery of the second one is typically easier than the first.

Doc Savage

Renderking Fisk said:
Thanks, Joe... The Human Adventure Is Just Begining.

As you alredy have one child (i've seen the pic and he's a doll), I don't have to tell you that no adventure is more challenging or rewarding.

I own an Akubra myself, grumpus. Wouldn't trade it for anything. They shape rather easily and snap back from the occasional accident, such as your wife mistaking it for a seat cushion. And they're unmistakably Indy.

Joe Brody

I know the feeling. I took the girls for a walk/hike through Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx today and for the first time in over a year and a half of visiting, I saw my first Eastern Coyote. It's not exactly alligators in the sewers but it was still pretty exciting.

Doc Savage

My 6 month old daughter gets a tremendous kick out of seeing Daddy in his hat. We put it on her, but it covers her beautiful face. Can't have that.